TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Post memorable PMs you have received

This one comes from the month of May 2007. TSMpedia creator Sensei John Kreese logged onto forums.thesmartmarks.com when he was greeted with a new message from a gentleman calling himself "Smarkipedia".

smarky1lf0.jpg

Well, I didn't ask for someone to appropriate the site's content but it's not like I really ca-

smarky2hu6.jpg

Wait a minute.

smarky3sd8.jpg

Holy shit.

smarky4ll7.jpg

What amazing things have appeared in YOUR PM box?

Hi! My name is Vearn Rogers. I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I'm new to this website, and love playing me some Burgertime! Just a couple of days ago I submitted my highest burgertime score to date, which is 7,154,550. It took me over 4 hrs. to accomplish that but it was worth it. Not only that I feel I'm the best in the world I know it. Right now I'm working on trying to break 10,000,000. Im on pace. Can you believe Apr.6, 2007, my highest score was 889,000. The months not out and I'm doing ovr 7 mil. I used to play this game in 1989. And never picked it back up until I realize that burgertime is on the internet. I started playing again last year for a couple of months and got bored only because its so different without the sound. Then I started doing a little research and found that the world record is 9 million. I thought that was impossible a year ago. Now I feel the record could be broken. Not only will it be a amazing feat, the the record will be broken only using 5 men. According to the Twin Galaxies Intergalactic Scoreboard, the world record high-score on BurgerTime is 9,000,000 points, achieved by Bryan L. Wagner of Turbotville, PA on June 2, 2006 at the Funspot Family Fun Ctr. in Weirs Beach,NH. History's first documented BurgerTime champion was Franz Lanzinger whoscored 1,081,900 points at the Sunnyvale Golfland in Sunnyvale, California on November 1, 1982. In Singapore, Casper's score is 999,950 pts on March 2007 when he using cheats on MAME32 Plus for PC. Remember the important issue here. These guys were being awarded an extra man at every 10,000 points. You do the math. If anything comes out of this accomplishment I hope you will suport me.

Hi Carlito

This is WP here. This is an account that a guy who's not on TSM uses anymore. He let me use it because he doesn't like TSM anymore. Only one other person on the board knows so don't tell anyone.

I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Since I'm having a hard time finding another good proxy and don't want to give myself away yet -- I was wondering if you could do me a favour. Just mention something like "Even WP had a stripper girlfriend once so that means he's ahead of all you guys" (Which I did, but she lived too far away from me) I don't know, just type whatever you want. I thought it'd be good for a laugh.

Thread of proof.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...79611&st=30

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Don't feel pressured or anything to do this.

From WP...

These were sent to me shortly after I joined from a poster called Take It:

So if you are the right Luke.... which I assume you are, Leigh said he saw you the other day and to say hi to you if I caught you online.

So Hi

Leigh is a friend of mine and told me that there were naked pics of her on this forum, something I questioned her about and got this response:

Bloody Leigh, he is so rude! We went to school together, so did Chave.

There are no naked pics of me on here, someone...who shall remain nameless posted one to get a reaction but it got taken down quite quickly!!

I swear I must know who you are but I just can't place you.... you have a little mohawk right?

x

This was back when I had a mohawk so I confirmed she was correct and established that she knew me from a toy shop that I worked in. I never got a message back and she never posted on her again.

I didn't even realize I have PMs going back to when I first started here.

One that sticks out is Jingus' original invite to the green board precursor, JWing, and then a month later C WM's invite to the then new green board

Guest Vitamin X
Hey man, I saw that you're from Portland... I just moved to Beaverton from Iowa. We don't have cable at our place, and even if we did, I'm probably too cheap to buy PPV... are there any sports bars or theaters or anything around here that show PPV? I checked the WWE website, but the place they had listed told me they don't do it anymore. I thought you might know since you're from the area... the Royal Rumble is my FAVORITE PPV and I couldn't find anywhere to go watch it... I had to download it this morning (still haven't watched it, so please don't give me any spoilers)... but yeah, just thought you might know where a wrestling nerd could watch some PPV around here.

Dustin

myspace.com/wheelsarehot

I haven't posted in the wrestling folder in years, keep in mind. Someone help poor Dustin from Iowa now in Beaverton! Also, check out his myspace blogs. He doesn't wear deodorant and is frustrated with the way people drive here. Ride a bike/take the MAX, you schmuck.

Hey man, I saw that you're from Portland... I just moved to Beaverton from Iowa. We don't have cable at our place, and even if we did, I'm probably too cheap to buy PPV... are there any sports bars or theaters or anything around here that show PPV? I checked the WWE website, but the place they had listed told me they don't do it anymore. I thought you might know since you're from the area... the Royal Rumble is my FAVORITE PPV and I couldn't find anywhere to go watch it... I had to download it this morning (still haven't watched it, so please don't give me any spoilers)... but yeah, just thought you might know where a wrestling nerd could watch some PPV around here.

Dustin

myspace.com/wheelsarehot

I haven't posted in the wrestling folder in years, keep in mind. Someone help poor Dustin from Iowa now in Beaverton! Also, check out his myspace blogs. He doesn't wear deodorant and is frustrated with the way people drive here. Ride a bike/take the MAX, you schmuck.

Ah, he's in a wheelchair? Now I feel horrible for making fun of him.

Hey evander I have a picture of the Uncle Tom, would you like to see what he looks like?

From Carnival... Regarding Black Lushus's picture.

- "Deleted Member" asking for a picture of Samhaine from The Real Ghostbusters (but apologizing if I wasn't a RGB fan).

- Some political stuff about being a writer (Sass telling me to get on AIM to discuss something I now forget and "Dazed" agreeing when I must have ranted somewhere about people pinning articles):

FWIW, I agree with you. When I started, Dames told me that NOTHING was ever pinned, no siree. Then he started pinning his PPV Diatribes, and then anything he posted was pinned, and then Brandon's shoot interviews were pinned... now it does seem like just anything gets to stay up there. It's fucking frustrating when you've worked to get something up, and then it falls off the main page in a couple of days.

- A board invite that I guess I didn't take, or took and was bored.

Hey man, sorry to bother you, but I've just recently created a new wrestling message board and I'm looking for people to join who can bring intelligent wrestling discussion to the table. The link to the board is in my sig, take a look around and sign up if you want.

Mod spots are available if interested.

Thanks

Real F'n Show

- I have no clue what this is even in response to, but it's from Mike.

Just thought I would fell you in on a little insider info. First, I am sorry it things have happened the way they have. Basically dames made his seasonal appearance to find that someone else whom has more time and money to run the site (me) has began to take his place.

Its a bit stupid how it is all working out, but rest asured, as long as I am here things I say I will do will be done.

Unlike dames who made his famous speech about he will improve has not even come back since. I agree with the "bigshot"'s comments. He basically said, nothing has changed yet, why will it now?

It's from 2005 so I assume this was one of those big board drama threads that I'd be embarrassed to see what I said to prompt this.

- TheFranchise decided to call me "gey" in the subject line to ask me a question about The Rock's IC title reign. In retrospect, it was probably a typo of "hey".

- Another invite:

Hey, there's a great new board started by Jingus that myself and Failed Mascot are mods at. We've got tons of TSMers posting and enjoying it. FM asked me to send you an invite and apologies for not inviting you sooner but he's been really busy cooking up skins for the board. So, come check us out and join.

I have a message right above that from "Deleted Poster" called "YOU!" telling me to go as well, I believe from FM.

Lastly, in 2005 I asked Deon if there was I place I could watch a PPV if I had some downtime in Las Vegas on a Sunday night. He responded by suggesting a strip club and asking me to sell him some tapes.

-

Lastly, in 2005 I asked Deon if there was I place I could watch a PPV if I had some downtime in Las Vegas on a Sunday night. He responded by suggesting a strip club and asking me to sell him some tapes.

This cracked me up for some reason. Oh Deon, the ghetto Dave Meltzer.

I won't post the poster's name because I like him and don't want to embarass him, but this was pretty pathetic:

You seem like a fairly level-headed liberal on this board. I'm a bit more centerist, but from what I have a bit more respect for you than some of the other guys on this board. Do you have any good places you use for research purposes on your arguments I might be able to bum off you?

It was me. :( Smitty didn't reply, but fortunately I've met a lot of nice people at The Pit who have steered me in the right direction.

I don't have any exciting PM's. One from WP asking me about an avatar I had at one point and another from him thanking me for posting in his Astro Boy thread. I have about 10 from Rando, though. They're all different stuff he wrote and wanted me to read. I read about half of them, but I think he knows that.

C-Bacon? Centrist. Bwahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I just hope it's not Nightwing. Guy seemed too good for the CE folder and then he seemingly disappeared.

I was going to mock your reading skills, but I see you both probably posted at the same time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
It was great when Mike tried to usurp the board from Dames.

What about the time Mole got fired and replaced? that was great.

LOL besides a titty what is a hooter?? I know tooters are those gimmicks you snort coke with but around here people just refer to fat joints as hooters. Fat blunts too. Drunk rednecks around here will have you laughing your ass off (COME ON BOYYYYYZZ LETS GO SMOKE A FUCKIN HOOT'N'NANNY~!!!!!!)

From Dangerous Donnie D...

I have no idea what he is talking about.

thought I'd look through my inbox after seeing this thread and here's one that stood out

It's been a couple days since you've messaged me... I was kinda disappointed, lolz. But, I should know that I should start up one of these things for once.

Sucks I was away last night when you IM'd me. Damn you for always coming on for like 1 minute, and leaving! But, I guess that's because you don't want to be on that computer for long. Blah... I wish we could talk more. Got like 15 people bugging me on AIM tonight, and the one person I want to talk to ISN'T HERE GRRRRAAARRR!!!

Good to see you got that cooking job, or whatever it's for . Sounds like you're really happy with it. And making some decent cashola. Just about the same as me. Nice to know that we're both not poor lolz.

Missing you... even thought about you at work today... and obviously now. Send me some pics of yourself in your svelt condition.

*hugs and other kinky thoughts*

Leelee.

then the bitch married somebody who isn't me...how dare she

here's one more...they're from April of 2006

I shouldn't have been so mean in the last PM I sent you. Sorry.

Our situation before still upset me, I guess. I really liked you, and everything went to hell. I'm still not sure how you ever felt about me then. When you were saying the shit like how you loved me... it bothered me because I knew you didn't mean it. Or maybe, you just thought you did. I was really sensitive about that, because back then I hadn't had a relationship for a while, and I was hopeful. Maybe stupidly hopeful in thinking an online thing could work... but, I was. I feel strong emotions online with some people. I hope that doesn't scare you, but I do. You were such a sweet guy, and easy to talk to, that I really wanted you for a while. But, whatever, I shouldn't think like that.

Anyway, just seeing a lot of the comments you make towards me... most of which are dead on... I had to say something. I shouldn't be a cruel bitch to you. I think you're a sweet guy, who truly does care about me. I should be nothing but nice to you, but that's just not how I am... as you obviously know.

As for if we should talk again, I'd love to. But, you probably think it's a bad idea. I know I'll go through patches where I'll be angry and hard to deal with. My trust meter is still quite low. But, I miss talking to you SOOO much, that you can't even fathom.

*hugs*

Leelee.

See? She and I got along real well...now she's married and I'm off fucking this one, that one, and the other. My how things change. To be honest I can't even remember how I really felt about her when we were on good terms either. Its been so long. I bet she has a couple good ones from me too which will make me look like a tool.