TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

MrRant Goes to Minnesota

I'm going to be in Minnesota next week (for work and to visit a couple family members in Duluth) but I'm unsure of what to do in my free time besides the Mall of America. I'm thinking about going to the Oilers vs. Wild game.

Any other suggestions? I could drive over to Wisconsin but.. we all know about fucking Wisconsin.

I'm going to be in Minnesota next week (for work and to visit a couple family members in Duluth) but I'm unsure of what to do in my free time besides the Mall of America. I'm thinking about going to the Oilers vs. Wild game.

Any other suggestions? I could drive over to Wisconsin but.. we all know about fucking Wisconsin.

Based on what Baron told me of the West Edmonton Mall, you'll be in the Mall of America for awhile. Also, I didn't know you were into hockey; if you're not, and you're going for a lark, you chose potentially one of the best games all year to see.

I am into hockey, I just don't like to drive to Canada to watch the Canucks so I still to TV when I'm home or the WHL Silvertips.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Go fishing. Probably the best inland state in which to do so. Northern Pike are terrific to fight.

Are you gonna be in Minneapolis/St. Paul most of the time or Duluth? Makes a big difference in offering suggestions of things to do.

Are you gonna be in Minneapolis/St. Paul most of the time or Duluth? Makes a big difference in offering suggestions of things to do.

Split time. Figure Tuesday probably Duluth, Wednesday M/S, Thursday is up in the air.