TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

Flame Zacalex90210!

Guest massivHEDtrauma

Okay, in the best interests of the State (as always), I am hereby abandoning this little battle. Hell, I'm no good at flaming anyways (as if I needed to really say that). Besides, this whole thing started over an insomnia-induced comment about his sig anyways, and that's no reason to pollute this site with crap. Whatever, I'm done.

Guest Zack Malibu

My only request is that the 90210 nickname be stricken from the record. It's bringing down my appreciation of what is one of my favorite shows, to have it compared to this person.

Other than that, flame away!

Guest Ripper

man...you can spell instigate without k-o-t-z-e-n-j-u-n-g-e....oh....wait....yeah you can....um...nevermind.

Guest Kotzenjunge

What instigating? They both knew I was egging them on, and thought it was funny. Geez.

Guest massivHEDtrauma
What instigating? They both knew I was egging them on, and thought it was funny. Geez.

I know I thought it was funny. But looking back at it...you did tell me I was doing a good job. You bastard!

Guest The Original 7th Gear

What's up people? I know this is going to sound retarded, but I'm sooo fucking drunk right now I'm almost falling out of my chair. What's up Massivehedtrauma? I was wondering, I know Patrick AKA Kotzenjunge (Oh no, I revealed his true identity!!) doesn't have a PS2, so does anyone have any good game shark codes for FFX? I'm bored with the ones on the game shark site, I want ones that'll really make things fucked up, yunno? Howbout you MHT? I actually like the name, and hopefully it's not for nothing, hehehe. Sorry for any mispellings, like I said, drunk drunk drunk.