Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

Flame Zacalex90210!

Guest Big McLargeHuge
this thread deserves one of those pics that says "THIS THREAD BLOWS"

Why?

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'll never get tired of that picture.

The State discourages the defacing of a fine picture of Emilio Estrada of CHiPS fame.

Dammit, I just bumped this thread. Ah well. Who cares. It's still being held down by the HHHate thread.

Guest Nezbyte

It's kind of funny; WWEEEEEEEEE is being "held down" by Triple H, but all interesting and intelligent topic on this board are being held down by all the HHHaters - ironic, aint it?

Guest The Original 7th Gear

Once in a great while, mother nature lets out a giant bloody pussy fart that strikes fear into the heart of 6 year old asian children the world over, seeing as how that said queif lacks the proper vocabular disparity to truly unnerve anyone else. Oozing slowly out of the gaping drippy cunt of his origin, Zacalex1293871293878whateverIdon'tcareabouthisnumbershe'sstillabitch truly found his place in society as that fucking horse shit that's always in the street downtown. Except that Zacalex is the kind of shit that you wouldn't scrape off your shoe if you stepped in it, you'd just burn the whole damn thing. And rest assured that, after god created zacalex, he drained out the gene-pool entirely to check for contamination. I would also like to state that his father has almost never had an orgasm without hearing the words, "No daddy please stop." Normally you wouldn't be able to assume the age of someone's mother, but after reading some of his posts, I believe his mother was in her mid to late 40s, seeing as how he obviously has down syndrome. Zacalex always likes to say that he is respected and then names the three members that do respect him. In order those members are: Left Hand, belonging to himself; Right hand, belonging to his father; and left nipple, belonging to his mother, seeing as how he completely disfigured the right one not long ago after sucking much, much too hard. More to come on this special news bulletin...

Guest massivHEDtrauma

[sarcasm] Hey, 7th Gear, that's a really funny sig there! How did you think of that one? [/sarcasm]

Guest Kotzenjunge

He told me how he thought of/ripped it off/whatever once, but I forgot how. Something about guitars I think.

(now that the daily guitar mention is out of the way, goes back into the musical arms of Britney)

Not to start some huge flame war, but uh, Massivehedtrauma? Your sig is better than mine? I think it's kind of sad that of all the things that are getting ripped on, you go after someone's signature. Sorry that I didn't sit there for several days to think of a really cool one that would make me sound like a pre-teen goth

Guest Kotzenjunge

Um, he just thought it was gross or something, calm down everyone.

Then again, it would be fun to watch two of my friends fight.

Guest massivHEDtrauma
Not to start some huge flame war, but uh, Massivehedtrauma?  Your sig is better than mine?  I think it's kind of sad that of all the things that are getting ripped on, you go after someone's signature.  Sorry that I didn't sit there for several days to think of a really cool one that would make me sound like a pre-teen goth

A, uh, pre-teen goth? Did you just say a pre-teen goth? PARDON ME? How in the bloody hell d'you get pre-teen goth from Milk & fucking Cheese or Raven or Stephanie McMahon?

Moving past that blaring idiocy, this is true, you did not sit there for several days to think of something that would make you sound like a pre-teen goth. You obviously sat around for several days to think of something to make yourself seem like a complete moron who is just sprouting his angel-hair-like pubes and wants to show off just how absolutely hetero he is, though. Stop compensating and stop ripping your sigs from the liner notes of a Limp Bizkit CD, loser.

(chuckles) Pre-teen goth...

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh, so that's where he got it from.

(starts taking bets on the flamewar and sits back with a big bag o' Twizzlers)

Go! Go! Go!

Oh jesus christ, this is what happens every fucking time someone half a decade younger than me gets a boner and realizes that it's not likely that any girl will ever touch it until he gets his braces taken off and he's able to scrape the scabs of freshly popped zits off his dick. Now I know you're just lashing out at me because of the fact that I rejected you that time you tried to give me a BJ in the school bathroom that one time, but I figured you'd be over it by now. Why don't you come and bother me after you've been laid a couple of times, allrighty kiddo? And I'm sure you're very next reply will have some pre-teen crap like, "Hey, I've slept with so many girls I can't remember their names!!!" or "Hey, my girlfriend let's me do her" or even, "Hey, I once came on a picture of Pamela Anderson when I was looking at a website and it took a long time to clean off my computer screen!!!", but just give it up dude. You're cute little 4 inch hard-on didn't impress me, and it's not going to impress anyone else.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Goodness. He isn't a pre-teen as I said, but ouch.

IT'S ON LIKE BY GAWD NECKBONE!!!

Dude, would you hurry up with your return flame? I know it's hard to type with one hand, especially when you keep having to clean the monitor with your jizz-rag, but geez

Guest massivHEDtrauma

Y'know what? I've had sex one time. I'm 17. BIG FUCKING DEAL. I don't expect any sort of sexual prowess carries over onto the internet anyways.

But what does carry over is mental prowess, and in this instance you are sorely lacking. You may be older than me, you may be younger, hell I don't know, but what I do know is that in age of mind, I am the Methusalah to your Frankie Muniz, bitch. Now, let's take a look at your post: okay, the first sentence is just a bit of rambling nonsense. The second sentence you claim I tried to give you a blow job in a bathroom once. Right. Clap clap for you, that was a real doozy. The third sentence, well, uh, hmm. Please, for the love of God, explain to me why getting laid would give me the necessary clearance to come and bother you? Do you have some sort of a Laid Radar that detects who has and who has not been laid two times or more before you let them come step to you, Snoop Dogg? The next sentence is more of the same blather I've come to expect from your foolish mouth. And the last sentence, well, that does sort of undermine everything you just said. If you're so hetero, why would you be in a room with a "pre-teen" who has a "4 inch hard-on." Clearly, you are an intellectual midget. Therefore I ask you to stay thy tongue, miscreant, because I wish not to embarass you or make a mockery of you anymore than is necessary.

EDIT: Actually, I was reading a few other posts and playing EWR, but whatever.

Guest massivHEDtrauma

Dude, even your avatar just looks like a stupider version of mine.

You know why you're an asshole? Becuase you're the kind of little bitch that when someone insults him, he sits there and tries to sound smart. The first sign that you're not intellegient is that you say you are, I really don't remember reading about Einstein and Oppenheimer arguing about who had a bigger intellect. You're the kind of little bitch, that sits there, and takes an insult that is thrown at him, gets all upset and shaky, and then dissects it. You're the kind of little bitch that sits there and tells me what I said, and then tries to convince me I'm dumb because you have to paraphrase something I said to fill up space in a paragraph. I'm really impressed with your mental prowess I really am, I mean, it really goes without saying that you're intelligent, doesn't it? Oops, I read your flame again, I guess it doesn't go without saying, since you had to. Why don't you take this one and then analyze it too just to prove what a cunt-slusher you are? Or maybe you could try to constrict that loose little asshole of yours to keep your little pellets of pigshit from falling out of it and shut the fuck up? I'm sure you wanna hit back and say something really intellectual and striking like, "This is a war you won't win you imbecile!!!", and then you'd remind me what a little bitch you are. Why don't you stop crying and pick fights that you can win, mmm-kay? I'm sure that crap floats on your high-school academic team but it goes straight down the drain with me. And I think it's soo fucking funny, I knew you would say you'd been laid, and you proved me exactly right. Why don't you reply with something like, "Me Good, you dumb!!" Just so you can take everything I just said here and prove it again.

OH god, and one more thing, you start a petty fucking arguement over my signature, and then you stoop to the level of absolute rhino piss by picking on my avatar?

Guest Kotzenjunge

FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO INSULT ACADEMIC TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now can you dig THAT????

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Guest massivHEDtrauma

The really, truly frightening thing about all this is that you think the sentence "This is a war you won't win you imbecile!!!" is actually a sincerely intellectual-sounding thing to say.

(sigh)

Number one, I wasn't saying I've been laid just to say I've been laid, I was saying it because it's true, the same reason I said I was 17. And I wasn't doing it to show you up or, y'know, defend myself, I was saying it to underscore the point with big bold letter that IT DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER IN THE LEAST WHETHER I HAVE OR HAVE NOT BEEN LAID. Besides, if I was going to defend my sexual prowess, I would have quoted a much higher number. I mean, hey, I think most people would agree that I'm a bit *ahem* under-sexed.

But I'm not going any further with that line of thinking. We are here to talk about you, Geary-boy, and talk about you we shall! What should we talk about? Your fourth-grade knowledge of English? Your need to compensate by making yourself seem like a big, bad guy? Your overuse of the word "bitch?" No. Screw all that. I'll just say something to piss you off because you're just so cute when you're angry.

Me good, you bad!

Guest massivHEDtrauma

Heh, I knew that'd get a catchphrased response from you, Kotzen. And just for the record, I'm not nor have I ever been on any academic team.

Uh-oh, the little bitch is using bold capitol letters!!! Watch out everybody, he's really miffed now!!! Hehehe, you're gonna hit me back with the same bullshit all night aren't you dude? You're whole last flame was you trying to sound smart by trying to make me sound dumb, but last I remember, it was Forrest Gump that liked to repeat himself a lot, not Captain Dan. Of course, you'll prolly be the one that loses your legs, or at least the use of them, cuz I'm sure that since you're as smart as Stephen Hawking, maybe you'll develop his same muscular disorder. I'm really not impressed kiddo, so go to your mom for pats on the back for getting A's in grammar and cut the crap with me. And I'll call you bitch as much as I want, cuz you keep proving it to me so eloquently. I'm heading to bed now, I'll check your next pantload of dried-up diarrhea that you choose to throw up on the thread tommorow. Oh wait, I forgot: you're signature's stupid because it's not as smart as mine, and you're avatar is stupid cuz mine looks more intellegient! Just though I'd see what was so great about ripping on petty shit, I don't know why you do it cuz frankly, I don't get off on it like you do.

Guest massivHEDtrauma

See, it would be a bit more fun if it weren't for the fact that you're, y'know, the dumbass here.

I like how you try to parlay your own lack of success thus far to my supposed attempts at besting your inadequacy. Dude, get it through your head, this isn't me trying to make you sound dumb, this is you sounding dumb. The reason it seems to you that I am making you sound dumb is because you ate paint chips as a child. Or you were zapped with electrodes. Or you were dropped on your head. Or, y'know, you were just born that way. It doesn't matter why, it just is. Yes, you toddle off to bed, dream of the one day that stooping over a keyboard while trying to peck out a few letters in the way of insults over the internet without sweating will seem possible and don't worry about the police kicking in the door to your double-wide trailer because of what your trailer park trash girlies construe as a warranted call to 911. And you check my diarrheal deposits if you wish. But know now that your aspirations are limited to being a punch-line on Jerry Springer or one day being able to understand just what the fuck I'm talking about.

By the way, what do you get off on? I'm sure we can come to an...UNDERSTANDING...

Guest Kotzenjunge

Okay, Round One is over. Anyone who sees this thread, who do you think won? I have to give the edge to... well, The Original 7th Gear is still in control, but oh-so-barely. You can tell he lost interest in the last one, and HED capitalized on it. But that first flame from Gear really made it hard for HED to come back. It's almost even, slight edge to Gear in my estimation.

And no one ever fuck with Academic Team. Can you dig THAT?

SUCKAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, I have this flamewar being won by Gear so far, by a score of 54-47. 100 points are shared by the two. The ratio determines who wins.

Guest Perfect Plex

For the remainder of my life, I will now think of massiveHEDtrauma every time I drive by a "SLOW" sign.

You have truly made your mark, Sparky.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Zacalex started the infamous "Always Pissed Off Sucks" thread. And yes, this does make the State look bad. I can't control their No Holds Barred actions though. Besides, HED has to defend himself against non-State members.