TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

The OAO LIVE Impact thread (3.27.08)

Wow, I have no freakin idea how to explain that rating at all. I thought the show had that "hooking" feel to it. And it was on its normal timeslot and whatnot.

The NCAA Sweet 16 match ups were on before and after Impact started. I'm guessing that probably had something to do with it.

I know I didn't get around to watching Impact! until Sunday for that very reason. Thought it was a very good show though. The 8-man star filled tag is something that TNA hasn't done for a while and it felt fresh and exciting. They did a great job of building up Sting's return too with the teases before he actually came out. He feels like more of a star to me now than he did around BFG when he was feuding with Kurt for the title. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they're building to a face/face match between Sting and Joe for the title the month after Lockdown and if they had AJ/Kurt on the same card, I think they could do a very good buyrate.

Actually, in general I thought that TNA did a great job this week getting the faces over which is something they never ever do. LAX looked absolutely tremendous against Steiner and Petey and Samoa Joe came off better via the taped interview than he usually does.