TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

A Logo For Thor

Guest SupaTaft

Ok, today I sketched out the logo for Thor. It looks pretty cool, but I need it changed into a graphic. If anyone could help me here it would be greatly appreciated.

I will send the pic to you by PM if you can help me.

Guest HVilleThugg

Send it to me Thor...I can get it into a graphic for you. However, I'm about to head out, so I won't be able to do it until tonight or tomorrow....

Da "wizard" H

Guest Suicide King

You should totally use the Marvel Comics logo for Thor. That, and you should have a T-shirt that has "I SAY THEE, NAY!" on it.

Guest SupaTaft

I'm in a pickle. I cannot figure out how to post the logo, or even send it through a private message. I hate computers, their magik confuses me.

Guest Ace309

Well, you need to get it scanned. Anything beyond that (for example, what Thugg would do) would be cleaning it up and putting it in a proper file format to be posted.

To scan the item, you'd need (I SWEAR I'm not trying to patronize you) a scanner, which is like a flatbed copy machine that copies an image to your hard drive. These used to be hard to find, but if you ask around, you probably know someone who has one. Failing that, schools and universities usually have them available in the libraries.

Hope this is helpful.

Guest SupaTaft

Yeah, I already scanned it. I can get that far.

Anyways its on its way to Thugg so I'll post it when it comes back. If I can get someone with a website to host it *wink wink* *knudge knudge* *hint hint*.

Guest SupaTaft

jpeg. I just want it cleaned up and made so it doesn't look like a drawing.

I still havent heard further from Thugg.