TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 4/7 - 4/13

My god, will someone please explain this to him? Perhaps with the aid of finger puppets?

I like to watch baseball and while I don't wish to or have to watch every game, there's no reason a game that goes nine innings should approach the four-hour mark. If it does, then maybe they should have an earlier starting time for these games. A lot of people have to get up to work or go to school in the morning. They shouldn't invest two or three hours into a game and then have to find out about the outcome the next day because Jose Molina's fat ass wanted to talk to his pitcher 12 times during an at-bat.

The whole "don't like it, don't watch it" line is a cop-out to the obvious issue of overly-long game times.

What's the rush? You think people are in bed after drinking their milk and cookies at 10? No one sleeps early. And for a guy who doesn't give a shit about the Yankees and Sox what does it matter to you? Don't worry about us, we'll gladly stay up for the game.

Guest Smues
What's the rush? You think people are in bed after drinking their milk and cookies at 10? No one sleeps early.

Wrong.

Guys, this argument is going nowhere. Bruiser feels four hours is too long for a baseball game -- and to be quite honest, so do I, but that's neither here nor there -- regardless of which teams are playing. Brooklyn Zoo does not. That's the basic summary of the last page of discussion, and I have the feeling that these two opinions are not going to change anytime soon. With that being said, it's time to drop it and move on. So, since we're already on April 14th, we should all do ourselves a favor and move to the next This Week in Baseball topic.