TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

ATTN : Can't log in anymore since April 9? READ THIS.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Due to a mistake in the pruning of inactive accounts, some people that were recently posting and shouldn't have been deleted no longer have accounts at TSM.

If you are one of those people and can no longer log in, please reregister your account with us. Thanks!

A backup of members has been restored... While the post and topics are the only backups done nightly due to file size, in the future complete backups of the whole IPB database will be done to include member tables.

Few things to keep in mind...

• If you updated your email address on the board recently, you will have to re-change this. (Sorry)
  • Member post counts will be re-calculated this weekend, however it will cause some downtime.
  • Obviously some other things related to your member profiles may be off, consider this an opportunity to reflect on your past and think of something new.

Guest Cock Ring Warehouse

I just want to add that I'm sorry about any of the inconveniences that have come with the server problems the last day or two. These things spring up when you deal with computers, I guess, and I hope we don't have too much egg on our collective face after this whole deal. If you're experiencing any problems with display name changes, let me know. If you registered recently and your account was deleted, please re-register with us. Again, sorry about this whole thing. Bad timing for a weird server error to happen, I guess. Don't blame the people involved; we're all doin' the best we can. Blame the machine.

Oh, also, because we've hit this unforeseen catastrophe with people's email addresses being reset after updating them, we're going to put the email login changeover on the backburner. Keep logging in with your login names for now.

Guest dannymaffwasmurdered

We are switching to a new server in two weeks which should take care of things once and for all...hopefully.

Guest dannymaffwasmurdered

We are also going to hold off on switching the log in stuff because of everything going on.