TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewTS

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII: The Thread

Now I'm considering whether or not to drop 250 bucks on the Crisis Core PSP bundle or not. I have to get one eventually because of the SO remakes, but I want to get some kind of bundle, and this is the best-looking one so far.

...You know I really need to do that. At the moment it's as in 1 legit and "had to buy a slim because the cocksuckers at Sony couldn't have conceived a way to get the video out on the original model oh no" and 1 "Wife spilled something on the d-pad and thus gave me an excuse to get that slim because the cocksuckers a Sony couldn't have conceived a way to get the video out on the oirignal model oh no."

But now that you mention it I really need to get back into the PSP hacking scene. Sadly I got out of it wayyyyy back when when i finally upgraded past version 1.6 or whichever one let you use the GTA exploit, so I've got a lot to learn probably.

I don't know too much myself, other than it seems that running arcade games is complicated and it doesn't seem the current MAME for PSP runs on more current firmware.

From what I've seen, there isn't much point updating firmware much unless some major new features are integrated, but unfortunately we know how newer games try to force updates, so a legit one isn't a bad idea.

Now I'm considering whether or not to drop 250 bucks on the Crisis Core PSP bundle or not. I have to get one eventually because of the SO remakes, but I want to get some kind of bundle, and this is the best-looking one so far.

That seems pretty pricey for a bundle. What does it include? I got everything separately and I know it cost less than that--granted, my PSP isn't new, though.

Any chance they'll put this on a PS3? Because I plan to use my bonus from work to get one of those, but I can't see myself fucking with a PSP.

Precendent-wise, I think there's only...uh, LocoRoco. That's first-party anyway.

Your best bet is to hope for a PS2 port (which is much more likely).