TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Tuesday's "Blockbuster Announcement"

Is it even an "announcement" if it was already announced before? This sounds like nothing more than a grandiose reiteration.

I really wanted to hear that Repo Man was coming back. Cocksuckers.

The thing is.. how are they ever going to end this?

'From next week, there will be no more money giveaway'.

That'll help the viewers.

How long will this go on?

As long as WWE is seeing gains. As for how they can end it? Just set up the last night as the "Ultimate Chance" to give it a sense of finality.

Last night on Raw, when Vince was having the money brought out, and the music hit, I thought the 'Million Dollars' he was giving us every week was gonna be Ted Jr. and that was his new music or something.

This 'press conference' sounds like it might be worth watching for the fans giving them hell. Is it? Or should I waste my time on something more entertaining?

Last night on Raw, when Vince was having the money brought out, and the music hit, I thought the 'Million Dollars' he was giving us every week was gonna be Ted Jr. and that was his new music or something.

This 'press conference' sounds like it might be worth watching for the fans giving them hell. Is it? Or should I waste my time on something more entertaining?

It's only about a half hour long. Well worth it to see Maria get chanted "She's on myspace" and the Gabe dude get chanted "who are you" etc. etc.