TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doomsault

Halloween Mf'n Resurrection

Guest Doomsault

I just saw a preview for the new Michael Myers movie that I've been waiting to see ever since it was announced about a year and a half ago. The shit was delayed for some reason, I guess cuz' Sept. 11. But, it was scheduled to come out last October and I'm gonna this the day it comes out! Myers ownZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I heard bad things about this movie like there was barely any violence (relative to the previous ones anyway), and that it was supposed to go straight to video. Maybe they were just rumors, but in any case I'm going opening night anyway.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Do-you-know-how-fucking-long-i've-been-waiting-for-this.

I-watch-the-trailer-at-least-twice-a-day.

3-more-fucking-weeks!

On-opening-day,I-am-going-to-get-up-extra-early-so-I-can-be-at

the-theatre-early.I'm-gonna-spend-the-day-at-the-theatre-to-see

it-a-couple-of-times.Then-i'll-move-on-to-Reign-Of-Fire.

Guest Doomsault

I'm gonna fucking sleep at the theater. ^_^

I've got the whole day planned out, Wake up at four in the afternoon like always, go to the mall and attempt to pick up chicks, get something to eat, then lurk at the theater entrance until showtime.

But-i'm-going-to-wake-up-early(for-once)at-around-7,be-at-the-theatre

around-10,see-the-movie-about-3-or-4-times,then-see-Reign-Of-Fire!!

Guest Human Fly

I'll probably see it as well. I'm interested to see how they bring him back after the end of H20.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Someone revealed that at that the old board, I think. Something about...something or other.

Spoiler:

Michael-Myers-wasn't-decapitated-at-the-end-of-H20.It-was-a

Police-Officer-whom-Myers-switched-with.

Guest J*ingus

SPOILERS SPOILERS BIG FUCKING SPOILERS, I WILL RUIN THIS MOVIE FOR YOU!!!

If you want to know, scroll downwards a bit, otherwise just skip to the bottom of my post.

That wasn't Michael at the end of H20. Before he got put into the ambulance, he grabbed some random guy, crushed his voicebox, and dressed him up in the suit and the mask. Ergo, Jamie Lee actually killed some innocent victim.

That's it. Let me also say that it sounds really fucking stupid, and seemingly contradictory to what we saw at the end of H20. I'm not looking forward to Resurrection at all, this is a series which should've been stopped after part 4 or so.

Guest Doomsault

But just think, Jason's movie endings are just as f'd up and that's gone on to ten movies.

Guest Mattdotcom

Halloween, whic I'm going to see, was delayed because the studio was not happy with what the film turned out to be, and ordered reshoots. Or something like that. So, it was not September 11th that delayed this film (which would really have to an insane reason). Anyways, the studio's excuse for holding back the release (it was scheduled for release last year) is wanting to wait until the first film's 25th anniversary. Maybe we'll know the full story later.

Guest cabbageboy

What's with all the obsession with the Halloween movies? The original is good but the sequels blow for the most part. The new one might be an ok rental but why sleep outside the theater for it?

I'm-not-sleepin-outside-the-Theatre,i'm-just-getting-up-early-to

go-see-it.

You-wanna-talk-about-obsession,talk-about-the-god-awful-

Star-War-fans

who-camped-outside-of-Theatres-since-January-for-a-movie-that-

comes-out-in-May.

Guest Flyboy

Star-War-fans

comes-out-in-May.

I didn't camp outside, but I did stand in line for about 2 hours.

Star-War-fans

comes-out-in-May.

I didn't camp outside, but I did stand in line for about 2 hours.

That's-not-bad.

Guest El Satanico

I still think the movie sounds lame. Seeing the preview hasn't changed how i feel.

The whole "reality tv" angle turns me off. I mean i haven't seena movie yet pull it off without being ultra cheesy.

I have no expectations for this to be good at all. I'm still going to see it, but ONLY because of Mikey Myers being in it. Other then Myers i have very little desire to see it.

Guest Doomsault

I wasn't being literal when I said I was gonna sleep outside the theater but I am definately going to go see it.

I liked Jason X ok but I hope this is going to be better.

Guest dreamer420

i can't wait for this movie. i have been a huge halloween mark since the first time I saw the first film. the series got kind of shitty after part 2 but as far a cheesy horror movie go they owned. when h2o came out it was like the series was reborn, although michael died at the end of the film. i'm glad they have written a way to keep the series going.

Guest Just call me Dan

So I guess what they are trying to say is that if you dress like Michael Myers, you get his superhuman strength/tolerance for pain. That innocent normal poilce officer was definetly crushed by that car, yet he kept on moving right after that. And did it ever occur to anyone that all he had to do was take off the mask, wave his hands around in a motion that signaled "Someone help me, I'm not Michael Myers, what the hell is going on?" motion, and he wouldn't have been smashed by a car and have his head cut off?

Horrible, Horrible explanation. I thought H2O was a decent movie at best, too much like Scream. The ending made the movie. Horror movies never end with a clean death of the villain followed directly by the credits. That ending owned.

Now they shot that to holy hell. Stupid. Stupid.

Funny thing is, I mark for Mike so I'll see it anyways, Doh!

Guest TheDames7

Ok, the explanation that i've been hearing for YEARS is that Michael was really crushed against the tree by the van. A cop came by while Laurie Strode was unconscious after being thrown from the van and tries to help Michael. Myers gets free, cuts the guys tongue off and puts him in his place. He runs off and when Laurie gets to "Michael", he's already switched.

Watch H20 again..when she goes up to him, "Michael" feels the mask almost as if he doesn't know what is going on. They've been planning this ever since H20 was in production. It actually makes sense if you watch the ending sequence again.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

That at least makes more sense, but it still ruins the ending of H20, which was the one redeeming feature of the movie for me.

Guest Doomsault

Where are you guys getting these explanations, from the official site or something? That cleared alot up for me. I just rented all of the MM movies and taped them all. Except for number 3, that just sucked, don't even watch it to laugh at it with your friends.

Guest Mattdotcom

Dames is right. And it's good to see that FBI Warning is keeping you all in line...

We get the information from movie news sites, like www.corona.bc.ca .

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Halloween 3 was good, it just shouldn't have been in the Halloween series.

Guest TheDames7

Actually, yes. www.halloweenmovies.com put up that "spoiler" months after H20 was done with its initial run in theaters. Go back and watch H20, it does make sense. I mark out for the subtlety of it.

Dames

Guest Mattdotcom

Really? I wasn't aware of that...I didn't find the site until 1999...thanks Dames.

Guest El Satanico
Halloween 3 was good, it just shouldn't have been in the Halloween series.

Thank you...finally someone that agrees on that with me.

Nobody can ever get past the "it's stupid because it's a Halloween movie that isn't about Mike Myers" stage and see that it's actually a decent movie...ON IT'S OWN.

But we can all agree that it was very stupid to put it in the Halloween series.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Funny, Halloween 3 is the best in the Series after the first one. Maybe its just me. I usually try to watch it every halloween if I can.

Guest GenerationNever

Eh, I only liked the first and MAYBE the second. Haven't seen H20 yet.

Guest dreamer420

halloween 3 is so bad! we're lucky this movie didn't kill off th entire series.