TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Our Super Sweet Sixteen Aftermath

Good God, I hope I never have to go through that again.

Loads of matches, a few promos (cheers Jakey and Spike, good to see people adding stuff into the show that aren't just matches), chasing up late matches - it was a hassle, but in the end it looks worth it. SIN had unavoidable reasons for not writing, I haven't seen Card online in a few days, so we have no main event. Otherwise, we at least have something. Munich has my apologies, but I was feeling sick.

This time, Pete doesn't wait for the crowd to answer, instead immediately stepping forward, lifting the microphone up, and clubbing Arne Andersen over the head with it!

there's using your mic skills!

...has the ringing of the bell over and over ever stopped any beatdown... ever?

hahaa, at Spike telling me to get him a sandwich. it's on now!

the random party bits amuse me.

no offense, and not pointing to anyone in paticular... paragraphs, people, paragraphs. just on the account that it makes it easier to read. i may not be in the place to be giving any kind of constructive crit, but... it's too late now so let's move on!

welcome back, Longdongger Pete. another name for me to mispronounce in a promo XD

more to come.....

random amusements from Manson vs Tod...

the Raging Bull is but an annoyed calf as he's on the mat being controlled by the Canadian.

Tod succesfully convinces Eddy Long to back away for a few seconds and then urges him to look at the most unbelievable sight "over there". Ever faithful to his curious stereotype, Eddy Long indeed looks at whatever might be "there", yet sadly finds nothing.

He even manages to get referee Eddy Long's attention by furiously grabbing at his shirt and pull him in closer.

broken commentary tables are love. good stuff.

Curious as to whether JJ finished up our match and submitted anything...

And the party promos were funny. Good stuff, haha.

That would be a no, Drew. Illness struck us both, but JJ slightly harder than me, it seems.

I haven't really been around and I cocked the days up (I logged in and was really surprised by a three day old PM telling me to use the two days I had left wisely)

Right Card, in that case I'll text you as we're coming up to this deadli-

...oh no, wait, I'm your opponent.

...the match is due in THREE WEEKS! :P

Sign in to follow this