TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

WWE Raw (7/21/2008)

They probably won't do it this way, but I'd like it if London sides with Michaels and in the story Michaels takes him on as a protege. So maybe a promo where Michaels says that London's got a lot of talent but he also has a lot to learn too, and over the next little while he "trains" London, until at some point down the road London beats Cade.

Is the "Punk is being buried" bit going to start again? You know, like it did when he was the MITB.

I don't think he's being buried, but they made this mistake once with Mysterio... Why do it again when it wasn't successful the first time?

I don't think Punk is being buried either. At the same time, they are making sure that people know Punk isn't at the top level; they gave him just enough credibility to be accepted at the spot they have him in, but no more than that, and there's no hint that's going to change. Whether they're doing it as part of a storyline that will eventually prove Punk is at that level or because that's just how they see Punk and don't intend to really elevate him, remains to be seen. They could go either way, and we won't really know until Punk has a title defense on an 'A' PPV where, one assumes, they'll have a pinfall finish, because it's that finish that will really show where they stand on Punk.

I'm still thinking they'll have an Elimination Chamber match because of all the run in's during title matches. This way, no one can run in because they are in the glass cages until they are released.