TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Impact (8/7/2008)

I like that the spoilers were wrong in saying that the Guns teased a breakup. I wouldn't mind them trying a heel turn with them. They can do the whole, we're not getting anywhere being faces, and they heel it up. It can work.

When the Guns first teamed up they were heels, but all the flashy double teams caused the crowd to get behind the. They would have to tone down the flashiness and act like arrogant pricks(which both guys are good at doing).

I can see them turning if Creed wins the X title tonight. I'd be pissed if I was them...they don't get any title shots and this new guy wins the X title...after getting one over on them the show before.

Taylor Creed. I hope he doesn't start finishing his matches with roll-up wins though.

I can see them turning if Creed wins the X title tonight. I'd be pissed if I was them...they don't get any title shots and this new guy wins the X title...after getting one over on them the show before.

Storyline wise Sabin should be the one that was pissed off. He's arguably the best X Division champion ever and he hasn't gotten a shot in a while.

I agree with everything you said Venkman. If you were a first time viewer of TNA this week, you would be so fucking confused, by seeing Booker T with the belt, but he is NOT the champion, and they also have a Scott Steiner look-a-like, but Steiner is nowhere to be found. The first rule to booking wrestling should be to have the shows make sense to a first time viewer. TNA obviously doesn't follow this rule, and they won't gain any new fans by doing the stuff they're doing now.