TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

feedback 4 the 8/22 HD

Short and sweet promo from Mr. Dick.

Nice segment with Landon and Nate. One thing, though, Reject gave Megan the Eulogy on this show, not last week's.

The Malaysia segment was great. Especially Coach's reaction. :lol:

Now that I know the finals for the MITB (well, I've known since the Krista-Leon match, but just work with me here), I'm very interested. I thought of a killer payoff for this whole thing a couple weeks ago, and with this final there's still a chance that it plays out.

Is that really true about raising your voice and throat cancer? Anyway, loved the PATD/Diablos segment.

I know I sound like a broken record here, but great segment with the ladies. Except, I had problems with the video. It said to skip to 1:58, but it got to 1:56 and then cut out.

Nice Enterprise interview/Bo rebuttal. I wonder what Bo was talking about.

Nice win for Jamie O'Hara, giving him momentum going into the battle royal.

Looks like Mackenzie got fucked up. That's what she gets for accusing Bo of being on the 'roids.

MOTN: O'Hara vs Rico

LOTN: "And sure enough, they boo. No big loss, most of the women in here could give moustache rides from the looks of things." - Coach

Yeah, mang, I think if you over exert your voice enough times you can wear on the chords and shit and get throat cancer. The threat is real! That's why I don't get dudes harping on Lakers fans for being to chill at games, the rest of ya'll can get throat cancer if you want, I ain't talking out of no voice box like that dude from south park.

The video in Rodez to hell or that 1:58 part is just Elias' super dramatic really famous death scene from Platoon....oh snap, sorry if I spoiled Platoon for anyone but its over 20 yrs old, and it won academy awards you should've seen it by now. shit. And Darth Vader is Luke's father btw.

yes, yes, merci beaucoup for the compliments on the Rodez to hell!

bolllllllocks, I forgot to send my shit.

Hey-ya, if you got it finished, just send it to me in the next 20 mins and I'll edit it in to da shizzow.

Nice little promo for Jock. I'm surprised tony did anything at all, he led me to believe he was taking the week off!

Ah Blonde is out the battle royal and the one LI guy I don't have a decent pic for is in. That's some bullshit, mang! Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if Black ever gets his shot at beating Zack cleanly one on one, and if Blonde being taking out causes any friction in the group. I'm gonna say no, because Blonde is a pretty loyal yes man to Landon.

Quality segment from Alf, and hey the Burroghs Boys get some HD time. I like the more bitter, evil turn Reject has taken, good character development there. That was a really well done character shift that made perfect sense. Will he cross paths with Leon once again in his quest to get at Maggie? I betcha he will!

hehehee excellent promo with Malaysia. Straight up, I fapped also and I ain't talkin no wack ass ball and paddle. I was thinking of having Malaysia talk last week, but this was much better than what I would've done, and that says a lot because I've been to a dominatrix several times!

Very nice MITB semi final, and actually a pretty big match that's never happened before between a 3 time world champ and a guy with as many accolades as Maddix. I would've put this towards the end, like the ME, but I fucked up 'cause I thought that black/maddix segment was supposed to go after it. Liked the ending with the loaded knee pad, and Landon only checking on Megan to get the shit out her purse. OMG that's SO Landon!

the PATD/Los Diablos segment made me seriously LOL. Especially that ending when Biff just ran off and Vinny was like wtf help me you dick. Vinny and Biff make a really well matched team, and Los Diablos are like their perfect foils.

Cool little match with rico and O'Hara, it figures the first time rico gets some chick to expose her boobs it'd be the ugliest piggy on the farm. Could we see a six man next week? CAE, O'Hara vs MGHWC and someone else? Maybe spanish fly?

Yo as an aside, I have to give props to alf for finishing the riverwalk battle royal over a week before AS is going to posted. That's a record I think!

The hot streak continues. Only two matches but it honestly felt like more.

Hmm. Possible dissention in the ranks of CI?

And then you have Alf rallying his troops, with a peace offering of sorts by the Burrough Boys.

Fantastic Malaysia promo. Funny stuff at the end with Coach.

Alf vs. Landon, MITB: Heck of a match. I tell you, with Reject's new attitude I could see him becoming a main event player. Landon's post-match antics were hysterical, caring more about the win than his girl.

Referencing an angle done on SYN?! :lol: at Biff and Vinny's run-in with Los Diablos.

Rodez to Hell? Greatest title ever! How Patty finds ways to top himself I don't know.

I bet temperatures drop whenever Zack and Josie are in the same room. Big match signed for AS.

CW puts his former bodyguard in his place, and then Bo with heavy words.

Rico vs. Jamie: Fine TV main event.

Cliffhanger ending!

MOTN: Alf vs. Landon Maddix

QOTS: "And I know that when you get out there with all those tables, and ladders, and chairs, your eyes light up like Leon Rodez at a Nerdly family reunion." -- Alfdogg

Sign in to follow this