TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JPopStarKami

Twisted Experience Wrestling

Okay, I hope you all don't mind if I plug a website here...

http://www.twistedexperience.com/forum/

This is a forum for another e-fed. A combination of the old 411fed and ECF federations...for those of you who don't know how things work, it's kind of different...rather than just writing matches, it's kind of like a creative writing contest...you make a character, give him a story, and you're booked against another character.

Instead of writing a match against him...you write a 'behind the scenes' story, posting with your character and the other person's character. And the stories can get pretty damn deep, if you want them to. Or you can keep them simple. Almost ANY type of story is welcome, so don't be afraid to write what you want to write. You can even get involved in an existing storyline.

At the end of one 'feuding session' the Creative team judges who wrote the best, and the matches are written to reflect that. Depending on how good overall the feud was, the match can be an epic contest. The best writer wins.

So is anyone up for giving this a try? For those of you who haven't done it before it might be a little disorienting but I started last summer and I haven't looked back.