To The Hhhaters

Guest Perfect Plex

THERE!

THERE!

THERE!

THERE!

THERE!

ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW?

HHH jobbed to the Undertaker. Despite what ALL of you HHHating bastards said, HHH did NOT win the title. Ever since this match was made, I've read posts all god damn month about how "Well, HHH is going to use his stroke to be champ again" and "here comes a long-ass title reign". WELL GUESS WHAT? EVERY ONE OF YOU WERE FUCKING WRONG. And I'm going to venture to say that very few of you will actually admit to this. Or, and this is my favorite, there will be NEW conspiracy theories out the ASS about WHY HHH lost. But regarding my earlier point, I defy any one of you to come forward, admit you were wrong about HHH pushing himself to a lengthy title reign, and NOT adding some fucking conspiracy theory postscript.

The truth is, folks, you DON'T know everything. Part of being a smark seems to be being a wrestling psychic who can tell what's going to be going on in the business months from now. WELL GUESS WHAT, NOSTRADAMUS? YOU WERE WRONG. HHH is NOT the devil. He is NOT our new world champion.

(points to Steph's vagina) I guess its lost its powers, eh guys?

That said, I'm going to put on my flame-retardent armor, because I think its about to get warm in here...

Guest alfdogg

Wow...did this post come from Hunter himself?

First of all, ONE loss proves NOTHING about how much power Hunter may or may not have. I'm not going to read anything into Hunter's loss. The only thing I see for him now is taking time off for his injuries.

Secondly, I never recall posting anywhere on this board that HHH was going to win. So this is just another example of someone judging a book by its cover.

But you can just read this thread if you want my feelings on that subject.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Ay de mi.

Perfect Plex, this is not the way to do things. Stop deliberately trying to get flamed. It dosen't work, and you'll probably not like the results. Yes, part of a smark is like being a wrestling psychic. We, like football, or boxing, or racing fans, or whatever, like to try to predict what's going to happen. That's half the fun of it. Why were people convinced Triple H would win it? We all have our reasons. I refuse to buy the conspiracy theory bullshit, but most wrestlers do try to protect their spot. Trips is a face right now. Let's face it, if Rocky is indeed back, Trips' reign as top face is down the toilet. He can't compete with The Rock as far as facedom goes. He can't compete with RVD for that matter. All signs DID point at Triple H getting the title. When Lesnar won the KOTR, I was convinced Trips would walk out champ. They won't do a heel/heel PPV.

I think half the HHH-hate comments wouldn't be here if it wasn't public knowledge Triple H and Stephanie were in a real life relationship. Truth is, most smarks will take that knowledge, and if something "wrong" happens..(ie- Trips not putting over Jericho, or Angle, or Funaki, or the guy next door..) there'll be bitching involved. It's usually on the basis of.."Well, he's sleeping with the head booker! Glass Cieling! Glass Cieling!". The only heroes will be guys like Benot (The Smark Messiah) and Angle, who are hardworking, and never get to reach their potential because of the Forces of Evil (Triple H, Stephanie, Shane, Vince, The Kliq, anyone on the roster getting pushes except Benoit, Jericho, Angle, and Eddy..) held them down. Really.

Face it. Even if he does 'sleep with Stephanie' to protect his spot, it's not uncommon. Some people no sell (Hogan), some run and go home or outright won't work with people (Austin), and others have "shady ways" of doing it. (Your friend and mine, Triple H)

This leads to the unwritten rules of the internet wrestling community:

You cannot be friends with anyone backstage if your name isn't one of the IAW. (Internet Accepted Wrestlers).

None of those who aren't IAW should ever, ever get pushes.

No, you're not pushing the right guy! You should push HIM instead!

Never let an IAW look weak, or by god, lose. Never.

The Champion is always bad, unless they're IAW.

Even if a person is popular, it dosen't matter. They have to be on the list.

Anyway, part of this is serious, part isn't. Truthfully, I'm fed up with all the constant Test/Edge/Triple H bashing going around. Sure, they may suck. We know they may suck. But please, god. SHUT UP WITH IT!

-Shiro :angry:

Guest Perfect Plex

"But you can just read this thread if you want my feelings on that subject. "

Happily...

(some time later)

alfdogg, you make some excellent points, but there are a few things I want to take issue with, if you don't mind.

"Every time you people decide to troll someone's post, it's always "all you Angle marks" or "all you HHHaters" like we're all a bunch of fucking zombies of each other and agree on everything. "

That may very well be, but do you understand that while you may not all be the same, you all SOUND the same? Once in a blue moon I'll read an anti-HHH sentiment that is halfway original and not just the sound of a dead horse being beaten. And its funny you should mention zombies, because like in Night of the Living Dead, there definitely seems to be an epidemic spreading through the smarks world, as I find every day a post from someone new declaring their HHHating.

"WE'RE NOT ALL THE SAME. WE HAVE DISAGREEMENTS ON THINGS, WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT."

I'm glad you gave me that option, because I don't.

" We (Anglesault and I) have several disagreements about Edge, although I've never brought it up with him."

I wonder why that could be. Maybe because supporting Edge is not quite as socially accepted as hating Hunter?

"Just don't be a fucking jerk about and shove it in our faces with posts like this"

Define Irony: A HHHater demanding that people stop shoving their views in his face.

"Because if you say stupid shit like that, you will likely be dismissed as a troll and an idiot"

That's fine. Your opinion is just as valid as mine. I'm not going to lose any sleep over people calling me a "troll".

"and your posts and opinions will likely not be given the respect that they deserve."

I'm not a visitor to this board because I need respect. The same goes for my posts and opinions. I didn't start this thread because I'm trying to get flamed. But I felt a need to "get something off my chest" and vent a bit, because I knew once Taker beat HHH, all of the posters who had been sobbing about their "6 Month HHH title reign" scenarios would suddenly disappear. And lo and behold, I have yet to hear someone say "Well, I was wrong about that." But hey, I can dream, can't I?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Well, I was wrong about that. I wanted to expect a Trips title win, but as it got closer to the event I realized how little bloody sense that would make and realized I'd simply been reading HHHate posts for too long. I predicted Undertaker with little worry, all of which was confined to the split-second after his Pedigree tonight, and ended once he collapsed without covering Undertaker. I knew then that Undertaker was going to win, so no worries. I don't consider myself a big HHHater at all, I don't consider myself a hater of any wrestler, except for those who make me hate them through their in-ring characters or through CONFIRMED backstage wranglings. I'm fairly ambivalent toward Trips right now, and I'll probably stay this way for a while until something CONFIRMED comes up.

Until then, let's hope Raw is good, it usually delivers in my opinion.

Guest alfdogg
Define Irony: A HHHater demanding that people stop shoving their views in his face.

Once again, you're stereotyping here. I always try to stay out of these arguments as much as possible, mainly because I'll get flamed no matter what I say. You want to point at people shoving views in other people's faces, point at AS, or maybe bps. But don't point at me, because you have no facts to back that up. Just because I have a HHHaters pic in my sig doesn't mean I should be automatically classified with all those guys was my main point.

"I wonder why that could be. Maybe because supporting Edge is not quite as socially accepted as hating Hunter?"

That line not only made no sense, but also shows that you're just grabbing for straws and looking for reasons to argue.

Guest Perfect Plex
"I wonder why that could be. Maybe because supporting Edge is not quite as socially accepted as hating Hunter?"

That line not only made no sense, but also shows that you're just grabbing for straws and looking for reasons to argue.

Which part of it did you not understand?

And as far as looking for reasons to argue, YOU pointed me toward your thread that I quoted. I never came to you and asked what your opinions were so that I could start an argument with you.

One more thing...you keep mentioning that "even though you have a HHHaters pic, you're not like the others, blah blah blah". I NEVER mentioned you in the original post. I didn't even remember that you HAD that picture until you reminded me, so stop acting like I'm singling you out. I never mentioned any names. I have no personal problem with you whatsoever. It was a general statement directed at a very general group of people. Yeah, I'm stereotyping. Sue me. If you took away all the stereotypers, generalizers, and judgementalists, this board would be rather lonely.

Guest AM The Kid

I don't esspecially shove my views in anyones face, I just dont like HHH's current wrestling skills or his attitude. The man is a load of shit.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, i was wrong, HHH didn't win. That doesn't mean he WON'T book him himself to win later, but he didn't now. so let's all rejoice.

Guest Nezbyte

I like perfect plex...

and i like Triple H

Irony... great one, there.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I wonder what the result of that match would have been if HHH wasn't having surgery the next day.

Guest Austin3164life

I used to love Triple H, but now, I just don't really care about him. Whether or not he's the shadiest politician in pro-wrestling, I don't really care. I think it's just something for all smarks to bitch about collectively......

Guest Suicide King

Don't suppose anyone here could focus on something positive for once? Anyone?

Guest Austin3164life
Don't suppose anyone here could focus on something positive for once? Anyone?

That'd be the day...... B)