TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Sjl Metal Predictions Of Doom!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

I take it that "The Fantabulous Arena Of Fun, Miami, Florida!" is just Edwin's garage, as I've been requesting become an arena for a long, long time. Predict like an automatic predicting mechanism...or something.

SJL Metal Card, Thursday June 27th

Arena: The Fantabulous Arena Of Fun, Miami, Florida!

Due: Thursday, June 27th at 3PM Eastern.

European Title 1st Pin Wins Match

Frost © vs. Venom vs. C.I.A. vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

Singles Match

"The Rising Sun" Y2K vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Singles Match - Send to Longdogger_Pete

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Singles Match

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson vs. Z

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

World Title Cage Match

"Deathwish" Danny Williams © vs. Frost

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

-You know if Frost writes and wins for both of his matches it will be the markout moment of the year no doubt. I'm sadistically spiteful as I jobbed the TV belt to move up to Euro. level, except the Euro. title was being held by God, so it never happened. And now, all this scum basically scraps up the residuals of Frost's abandoned title. Bah. CIA is my *counts* third main man, next to Tod and Danny, so go him.

Singles Match

-Y2K had an impressive debut. Add that with the fact that Spike called Fight Club gay in chat, and you get a sure victory for Y2K, because Spike sucks, and Fight Club does not.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

-Um...I must admit that I don't follow either of these guys. So, Poisyin, for his experience.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

-Ced is, as some have mentioned, underratted. I don't know Silent, and I think he's Shawn Brody in disguise. So Ced.

Singles Match

-I'm glad I get to go against Z, and will try pretty damn hard to win this match. But seriously, I'm pretty damn dead. I really don't think i deserve to be bumped. And even if I do, I really want to get my hands on some Euro./World gold first. I'm still thinking over this whole bumpiness...but either way, this could be my last match here, and I don't plan on losing it...then again, when have things EVER gone according to plan?

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

-Sydney's my main man...with a wo- in front of it. But come on people, one more time for the Renegade Masta.

World Title Cage Match

-If Danny wins it will be spiffy, as a man who was ready to leave just a while ago would have overcome his complete lack of any humor whatsoever in his matches. But Frsot deserves the title, so there.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

And, in a special feature, just so I can get it off of my chest, I'll comment on the choices for the bump-ees too.

"Deathwish" Danny Williams-Fully deserves this bump. If it weren't for him I must admit that I would drift aimlessly forever, as I really am a dumbass angle-wise.

Frost-The man who never loses, and has cost me two of my three actual losses. Frost rules all, but in all seriousness, I hope he's squashed like a bug in the JL, as I always enjoy seeing the mighty fall tragically. Bwahahaha. I'm sadistic. Sue me.

Tod deKindes-See Williams, Danny.

"TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson-Ahem. I seriously, seriously need to sleep on this. However, as of right now my reactions are confused. I don't feel that I've achieved my greatest here, and I think I'll be killed in the WF. Plus, I was just starting a feud too. Right now I have 50/50 thoughts on the whole situation, so I'll clear all that up in the morning, when I'm not so incoherant.

Z-Funny guy, great to talk to in chat, good writer, just a good all-around choice.

Ced Ordonez-Underatted underate finally rating from his underatted background, so much in fact until he becomes overratted as opposed to underratted. Seriously, what hasn't been said? He's a good writer, bump him.

Guest midnight_burn

Prediction time, yadda yadda yadda, you know the deal by now. These are 124% accurate by the way, so if you disagree with these, you are wrong.

-> Well obviously there'll be a new champ in town after this one. Venom, CIA and Mak are all in with a good shot, but i think Francis can become the first double champ in the JL since me by getting the win here.

Singles Match

-> Two recent arrivals, should be good. Hopefully Spike will be good, but i think i'll have to go with Y2K for the win here.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

-> A pair of good writers, but i think the more experienced Poisyn can get the win here. Thor's more than capable of getting the win though.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

-> Two more high quality writers, this should be a good one. Either man can win it, but i think Ced can win his last JL match before being bumped.

Singles Match

-> Two more bumpees going at it here. Both are very good match writers, and more success is certainly in their futures. It will no doubt be good, but i think TNT will win here.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

-> Woo, Renegade back! Two former JL World Champs, and two former members of the best stable ever, Havoc. (I was in it, hence it must be the best ever.) This should be very good, but i think Renegade can get back in action with a bang, getting the win here.

World Title Cage Match

-> This should be one hell of a match, Danny and Frost in a Cage is a fitting way for both men to end their tenure in the JL and move up to the big leagues. Should be very close, but i think Frost can win what he really should have won weeks ago, defeating Danny for the JL World Title.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Wooo...match is finite, clocking in at a trim 5998 words and now its time to celebrate with some predictions. Time for the predictions! I love them, your father loves them, your Aunt Neta watches them every night in the VCR!

* What a way to start off this great looking card. I doubt Frost will write two matches, and you'd think he'd choose to write the world title if he wrote any, but you never know. I'm gonna go with my boy Mak Francis to become double champion, though. A win by C.I.A. wouldn't surprise me the least, though.

Singles Match

* Hmm...not real sure here. Spike Jenkins kinda sounds like Spike Jonze...no, no. I'm going to go with Y2K to pick up the duke.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

* Poisyn got lit up by Silent on Crimson, so he's going to want to make a strong showing here. Poisyn with the victory.

Singles Match

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

* Goodness me this is a good card. Ced's last JL match, so he's gonna pull out all the stops to take out Silent, and he's probably going to need too. I'm going to go with Ced by a hair. A very small hair.

Singles Match

* These two are gonna blow the roof of this place as they both close out their JL careers. It's totally reeking of ****'s and I doubt we'll get any less. Just because he responded to my promo and as part of the agreement I have to whore for him, Z. Or TNT.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

* Hopefully Syd can get rolling again with a win here. I'll go with the sexy chica herself to win.

World Title Cage Match

* Goodness me, this is going to be a great way to cap off the show. Danny's gonna want to go out on top, but I don't see that happening as Frost captures the SJL Championship on his final show.

Guest kelloggs

Practically joke free predictions from a true Franchise

Frost said he'd die before jobbing the Euro title but now he has to job. I don't know and haven't even seen a match by Venom but Edwin said he's the shit. C.I.A is one of the fastest rising n00b's ever and I'm me. One of us will have to pry the Euro Title from his cold dead fingers. I just don't know which of us will. I do know this, I want to be the first double champ since Stryke. I don't predict my own matches but I will write better than my hardest to get this win.

Singles Match

No prediction because I haven't seen Hollywood write.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Thor is a difficult person to defeat but Poisyn owns him in experience and he'll break his little slump proving the sWo is the most dominate stable in the SJL.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Ced is so underrated and I see him getting the win even though Silent came back real strong.

Singles Match

This is a huge match and I think TNT might get the win completing what I could call an upset. Z winning would be no surprise to this Franchise. This should have been made into a comedy match.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

I mark for Syd but Renegade formed the SJLer of the Week and therefore deserves much respect. I haven't seen Renegade write so no prediction.

World Title Cage Match

No matter how much I like the fact Danny writes wrestling matches he more than likely won't beat Frost. He' s been untouchable as of late so I say Frosty to end his storyline in style and become the new SJL World Champion.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

- Well, odvously Frost is going to job the title. Venom has just returned, and to tell you guys the truth, I didn't see if he won or not! I'll have to talk a looker. C.I.A. s damn impressive, but Mak is my boy, and hopefully he'll be the second man in the JL to wear the European and Telivision Championships at the same time.

Winner: "The Franchise" Mak Francis

Singles Match

- I know Y2K in IRL, and if he writes, he can beat Spike. Then again, I've never seen Spike in action, but I'll have to go with Y2K.

Winner: "The Rising Sun" Y2K

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

- No comment. :rolleyes:

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

- Silent beat me last time, but Thugg said I was only off by 2 points by his grading system. Ced, if you can out-do me, you can take care of Silent. But, I'll have to go with The Silent One for this one.

Winner: Silent

Singles Match

- Two bumbees at the same level. I can't wait to see what they will come up with. No comment here.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

- YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! (Y) at Renegade's return! Hopefully he'll whoop some ass here and beat Miss. Sky, and I think he will.

Winner: Renegade

World Title Cage Match

- Two wrestlers just waiting to tear eachother apart. Frost has been on a roll latley, but Williams is just plain great. Something tells me Frost here...

Winner: Frost

Guest Ace309

FROST!

hears whispers, because otherwise Mak Francis would be a sad panda

Oh, the job? Well then. Probably Mak, but CIA definitely has a shot. Venom I've never seen before, which is not to discount him, but I wouldn't feel right predicting him.

Singles Match

Er, yeah, fight. I never predict brand-n00b matches, and to be perfectly honest I didn't read Y2K's match. Here's hoping he changes his name soon, though, since he's more dated than an eighth-grader with a D-cup.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Well, it's no secret that the Thor character does very little for me. Poisyn to block.

Singles Match

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Clanmate... Puro snob... Clanmate... Puro snob... god, I like both of these guys too much to make a choice.

Singles Match

Remind me to buy Z a hooker for finally getting bumped! w00t! That said, I expect some kind of weird collaborative bit from the two of them, since they're both more than capable of making me pee myself.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

.... I'm completely out of my element here. Sorry.

World Title Cage Match

I like Frost, personally.

Guest hhh6294

Predictions? What the Fuck are those? :huh:

Oh... those shitty-assed guesses I used to make... :lol:

pipe Says... Venom sucks. CIA Sucks. Mak sucks. Frost Sucks. Jake will k|LLZ themn all

...either that or Venom picks up his first title since the Ice Age...

Singles Match

Pipe Says... Hollywood and the Rising Sun are next for the big KO

...either that ot the n00b no-shows and the Y2K bug picks up again...

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Pipe Says- Thor Hungry... Thor go hunt-hunt

...either that or Poisyn flows in the ring...

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Pipe Says- Silent jobbers fall victim too...

...eitehr that or Ced bumps his career...

Singles Match

Pipe Says- Dynamite boy sticks gets stuck in a tailpipe...

...either that or the one letter man comes up last again...

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

Pipe Says- ...mmm... Sydney... *drools*

...either that or the Renegade Mastaaa does her... uh... one more time...

World Title Cage Match

Pipe Says- 8 lbs of gold has nothing on 3 lbs of steel!

...either that or Frost freezes the Deathwish solid and slips on his own ice KOing himself, and miraculously transports out of the cage to win.

Guest Insanityman

~Venom, if not Mak.

Singles Match

~Hollywood the ringer.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

~Poisyn.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

~Silent.

Singles Match

~TNT, barely.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

~'Gade.

World Title Cage Match

~Frost to win the gold.

Guest kelloggs
Singles Match

Er, yeah, fight. I never predict brand-n00b matches, and to be perfectly honest I didn't read Y2K's match. Here's hoping he changes his name soon, though, since he's more dated than an eighth-grader with a D-cup.

Best joke ever Flesher. ;) I can see all the little eight graders now...

:::A random Eight Grader falls spasming to the floor like Blankman::: <_<

Too funny for words...

Guest Tod deKindes

Even though I'm not booked and I should write something promo-wise, here are my predictions for my final JL show.

My watch says Venom. ;)

Singles Match

Eh. Newbies. Though Spike's constant usage of "........" in the chat room is quite annoying. Y2K. <_<

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Uuuun - skinny Bob bop bop bop!! B)

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Chino with the very weird sounding theme song. :P

Singles Match

Tough call. I'm just looking for a reason to use :blink: in this sentence.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

Never seen Renegade in action, gotta go with my girl Syd. Too bad we won't get to finish our angle. :unsure:

World Title Cage Match

I'm sure that if I had better inspiration and if I had put on a better effort in my Crimson match, I'm confident that I could've taken part in this here match. But alas, life is a cruel bitch that will single you out in a bar, buy you a couple of drinks, get you drunk, take you back to its place and take advantage of you like a drunken little cheerleader...Anyway... I say Big Softy goes out by winning the big belt. And then, somewhere, ninjas will appear, thus my reason to use this: :ph34r: .

Guest Drew_K

All predictions made in Canada.

Well, I'm not SUPPOSED to say me. Frost can't write, so not him. Venom has a good shot. Mak has a good shot. ANd once more, it looks like I'm the underdog in the predictions. But I'm gonna try to win it anyway. Make you all look stupid for not picking me. Or lose, in which case I get to look stupid. Bah!

Singles Match

n00btastic. Hollywood's character looks good, but Y2K has the experience. I guess I'll pick Jenkins with his hog call spinning DDT, or whatever it's supposed to be.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

My vote is Poisyn to take this one with his experience, although both men have a good shot, I think.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Gee, I just faced Ced, and I was very impressed with Silent's first match back. Let's give the coin toss to Ced, hopefully working his BUTT off to win one last one before he gets bumped.

Singles Match

Ack...... both buddies..... must not predict. Must not predict.......... give it to TNT, I guess, since his bumpage means he no longer gets to fued with me. But I really didn't want to predict it. Oh, and TNT, you DO deserve the bumpage. Everyone on that list does.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

Hmmm... the lovely miss Sky, or the not so lovely miss Renegade? Umm..... boy, tough calls this show. Let's say Sydney to take it.

World Title Cage Match

The two most deserving bumpees, people, right here. And which one is going to win this match? I love DDW's pacing, his descriptions,a nd his in depth wrestling action. But Frost is Frost. They both have a good chance, so my simple, irrefutable prediction is..........

Never call the main event and you'll never call it wrong. Fo Sheezy.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

-Don't think I'm not tempted to write a match for this, however I appear too busy. I'm actually kind of ticked off at this as Frost just seems like a warm body to be in there and I hate being a lame duck champion. Couldn't I just abducate the title like a man? Anyway, I don't know Venom, but Mak and CIA have been the two newest noobs who have most impressed me and I call it a push between them.

Singles Match

-Don't know either. I haven't left for the SWF yet and I'm out of the loop already. Push.

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

-Thor has hit a bit of snag where Francis is concerned, but the man improves a little bit each week, however I still think that he lacks the experience and fundamentals to beat Poisyn at this time.

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

-I know Ced wants to go out on a high note and will probably write a match hard to beat. Ced.

Singles Match

-I think TNT is the only person outside of myself with the potential to write the Z character up to his fullest potential (outside of Z himself). This is one time where I think that TNT's off beat sense of humor and wild descriptions will come in handy. TNT in a squeaker.

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

-Wow. When did Renegade decide to come back? Although I've never read one of his matches, from his posts I know that Renegade has mad skills. Syd has a hard time of writing lately, so with ring rust be damned I look for Renegade here.

World Title Cage Match

-Hell of a way to go out. I promise to do my best in writing a winning match and attempt to go out in style and on top. I know Deathwish will give me a run for my money though and I look forward to a classic contest no matter what.

We'll also have to see on what we can do to wrap up some storylines, but there is no problem in leaving a few hanging to pick up in the SWF later.

Guest Renegade

No clue *tosses a three sided coin* Mak?

Singles Match

Whoever shows

Singles Match

Thor vs. Poisyn

Poisyn

Ced Ordonez vs. Silent

Silent

Singles Match

I tink i know whats going on here

Singles Match

Renegade vs. Sydney Sky

Im rusty, and im paying for it right now, im hoping i somehow snap out of by tommorow, but anyways no prediction.

World Title Cage Match

Frost

Sign in to follow this