TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

Crimson Comments

Guest SupaTaft

Personally too selfish to review any other match but that which involves me. Mak, I have got to give you credit on your match. You made an attempt at Thor's old English and it came off pretty damn good, I must say. Read some of my promos and see where to put an "st" or a "th" after a word.

Man from the way you put me over I probably couldn't have done any better... wait... I probably could have but it wouldn't have won me my match. I recognized several announcer lines and move chains from your previous matches but it still came off without a hitch.

BTW I wrote that pre-match attack, and go read my losing match and leave some feedback dammit!

-Taft

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Sorry guys. I didn't get on to mark my matches because something came up that kept me out until late last night, and then I had to get up early for work. I've forwarded the matches on to Crusen. For the record, C.I.A. beat Ced Ordonez by default, and Fugue beat Y2K by default.

I guess I'm not booking Wrath any more. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Anyway. Rankings coming in a little while.

Guest kelloggs

I didn't feel my match at all but I got it finished. That said I'm very lucky it won as Thor match was right there and came very close to winning. Good luck to all that received the bumpage from the Franchise. I'll bust out my long winded comments...OF DOOM, out of respect for SJL bumpie TNT, as soon as all the matches go up.

Peace,

M. Francis

Guest HVilleThugg

2 out of 3 of the missing matches are up now, still missing the match involving Sydney.

LDP, that's probably because you weren't around last night...maybe. Crusen doesn't take kindly when people don't have matches for him...but i'm sure he's not really holding a grudge or anything. Or maybe he's rotating it...who knows.

Anyway, matches are up, so....

Da "insert witty comment here" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Thugg, I know Sydney didn't write (she overslept through her day off). I don't know about Z.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Here we go with the rankings. Venom returns to the SJL and is back on the top ten in his original position.

Rankings Top Ten

#1. Sydney Sky (46)

#2. Venom (43)

#3. Frost - SJL European Champion (29)

#4. (tie) Flunkmasta Flexxx (27)

#4. (tie) "Insane Luchadore" Andrew Rickmen (27)

#6. Poisyn (26)

#7. "Deathwish" Danny Williams - SJL World Champion (25)

#8. "The Franchise" Mak Francis - SJL Television Champion (21)

#9. "Natural Born Killer" Josh Tupper (19)

#10. Z (17)

SJLer of the Week

This is a six-way tie to everyone that got bumped. So congrats to Ced Ordonez, Danny Williams, Frost, Taylor Nicholas Thompson, Tod deKindes, and Z!

Guest Lightning Flik

Well... From what little I read, I must say that Crimson was quite good. Just kinda missing in parts. Only read up on Mak vs Thor, and the Four-way non title match.

But anyhoo, I must say that Mak Francis... You really do work hard for your wins. Very well written, and I liked you put him over the top like any good wrestler wood. You'll probably have that belt for a long time, if you can keep it up.

As for the Four-way, all I gotta say is this... Things have mightly changed, since I was still in the SJL 6 months ago. Now you've got Insane Luchador and three people I either haven't seen or just forget about battling it out in the main event.

Deathwise, you've got a great talent as a writer and I salute you. That match you wrote had everything in it needed to win, except someone getting hit with a kitchen sink. You should always include one of those to make things a little more interesting.

And yes, this is the old Lightning Flik for any who remember me. Yes, I'm STILL ticking and my back is feeling much better to those who care. But no, I'm not scheduling a return of any sort. ...unless someone didn't tell me and my agent tells me otherwise.

Anyways, it seems the SJL has really thrived since last I checked up on you guys. Keep it up.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

W00t! SJL'er of the week baby!

What? Six way tie you say? Just ignore that part, and concentrate on my greatness!

What? I've been knocked out of the rankings you say? You know some TV title defenses really would have helped me in that area...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

LDP, don't feel like you've been kicked in the teeth or anything. We're just rotating that one right now.

And Flik--it's Flik! Man, it's been a while. Good to hear you're doing well.

::marks out for the crack of THUUUUUNDAAAAAHR!::

Guest Lightning Flik

*laughs* Thanks for being happy that I'm back (here, not wrestling anytime soon) and about. Other than IL.

Ack! ...must keep thread on topic...

Um! So just who are our champions? I have no clue and like to know.

Ok I didn't keep it on topic!

Well, I guess Deathwish is jobbing the title here soon, eh? Man, it seems like you guys, SJL, are doing mightly well since last I saw ya all.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, we retired the Tag/Stables belts. I can't remember if you were around for that, or if you left shortly after. "Deathwish" Danny Williams, technical grappler extraordinaire, is the World Champ, Frost is the Euro champ, and "The Franchise" Mak Francis is the TV champ. So, all guys who came after you departed. Of course, the first two are getting bumped at the WF PPV on Sunday, so it'll all change again!

MAGIC~!

Guest Lightning Flik

Damn... A lot has changed... Hmph... Guess that happens when you are gone for 6 months...

Well, a lot of new faces I'd have to get used to around here. That's for sure.

Guest hhh6294

Flik!

sup bud? Haven't heard from ya in a long time!

Hope you're doing well out of the SJL, and I hope you come back soon!

*~* RsR 4 EvEr *~*

Edwin: Yes, he was here when the Tag-Stables titles were up and going... he was part of RSR when we owned it up w/ Brimmy and K-Os and all them.

I think he left before they were put to rest tho...

Guest kelloggs

Holy shit,

I'm getting props from vets now... :blink:

If you say so I'll agree with you Flik as you seem to have much pull around here. I'd like to thank TNT for jobbing like you were Barry Horowitz and allowing me to hold the TV Title. It put me into the top ten. ;)

Danny Williams and Frost are the two most deserving bumpies but as soon as I thought there was going to be mass bump I just got the feeling that Ced, Z, Tod and TNT would get bumped. I also thought Syd would go making the bump 7 strong but she'll be next month or earlier if possible with Reny.

Danny is Danny nuff said

Frost is Frost nuff said

Z is that oh so funny Z and I just wanted the chance to work with him or the next guy i'll speak about but they got bumped before the sWo v XF9 could really happen. First WF match Frost v Z best of seven gimmick match.

Ced is without a doubt the most underrated worker in the SJL...well not anymore. ;)

You are movin on and I couldn't be happier for someone that I saw as everything that's right in this fed. You came back when we needed it like Danny and the JL can't thank you enough.

And to the man of the hour. As much as it's been said TNT don't doubt yourself. Thugg said what they look for in bumpage and you fit that to a T. You my friend are the shit. It was an honor to work a little program with you and I'll be checking the WF board from below the glass ceiling. When you look back down I'm the one smiling like an idiot as I got to see 6 talented JLers move on to bigger and better things.

Peace,

M. "bumps the bumpies topic" Francis

Guest kelloggs

My bad Tod I must have delete your thing it was supposed to be just before TNT's...

Well here it is dun...

Tod deKindes(s)...I can't spell so sue me... ;)

Tod is my pick for the hottest writer in the SJL. He should have won a #1 Contendership for the World Title and although everyone would call foul and claim Frost or Danny I personally think Tod has had the best writing streak out of this JL bumpies class. That said pseudo-German's do it better.

Add on to my old post: you know you liked my M. "It's deKindes you idiot" Francis thing. It was golden. B)

M. "I should check my post before leaving the forum" Francis

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well, thanks everyone for the support, especially Mak. Now just JOB the TV title before you beat my record dammit! :angry: ;)

Sign in to follow this