TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zoidberg

OAOAST SATURDAY SPECIAL!!

OAOAST.COM SATURDAY EXCLUSIVE!!!

-The screen fades in from the title to show everyone's favorite OAOAST President,

31063.jpg

JOSIE BAKER. She stares straight at the camera, her hands folded on top of her desk. A solemn and stern look crosses her face.

JOSIE

Ladies and Gentlemen; fans of the OAOAST. I come to you today with bad news.

-Josie closes her eyes and rolls her neck slightly before looking back at the camera.

JOSIE

I have been racking my brains this week to figure out a way to tell you this news, but unfortunately, there is no other way but to be blunt.

The Austin "Ragdoll" Baker/Mickey Gillpatrick hardcore match will NOT be happening tomorrow at Zero Hour. The reason being? Both men, at separate locations, at different times, were arrested for being involved in bar fights, and have been charged with "Assault with a deadly weapon."

-Josie smiles for a split second, then shrugs, making a "Sorry, but it's true" face.

JOSIE

Now, normally, the OAOAST would post bail and let them out for their match, but sometimes, the only way to deal with stressful situations such as this is to be a bitch. So, because I want to send a message to EVERYONE in the OAOAST that I am in charge, I have decided to not only postpone that match, but keep those two in their respective holding cells for as long as I possibly can. AND, should they get out in time for the show, BOTH men are BARRED from the arena.

-Josie smiles a bitchy smile.

JOSIE

I know. "What a bitch." However, as is the case about 75% of the time, there IS good news. With THREE parts! YAY!

First, at Zero Hour, there WILL be an OAOAST Intercontinental Title match, featuring "The Irish Golden Boy" Colin Maguire, Jr. and the current champion, Jereme Grey.

Second. Jereme and Colin will not be alone in this match. I have recently been doing some soul searching, and I realized that I haven't even begun to dip my feet into the immense talent pool that I have in front of me. Some extremely talented people are going to waste and have yet to have their first singles match, or in one case, their first OAOAST match! Case in point, "Cash Money" Curtis Black and Patrick Callahan. SO! At Zero Hour, it will be Jereme Grey, defending his OAOAST Intercontinental Championship against CMJ, Patrick Callahan, and "Cash Money" Curtis Black!

...oh, third. It's in a Ladder Match.

-Josie once again smiles wide, cocking her head to the side.

JOSIE

You're welcome.

-The screen fades to black. Simple.

Sign in to follow this