TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JST

Aftershoxxx DissKusheons

Thank heaven for that, at least. No Tenay and no West, and I don't have to concern myself with how to write commentary that's so dense that even Mike Tenay has a hard time with it.

OMG...

If Quiet is in fact a female, when she says that she's 'late' that's not good news.

I heard that line 4 times and got two kids out of it... (One was aborted and another one was misscarried)

Oh dear god.

LOL

Quiet is Taiga Star.

i have been rendered sergiclly sterile, so, no more of that for me XD

But now you're...but you were Quiet...and Taiga Star...and...*head explodes*

and now i'm a retard. yup. thank you name change feature!

I don't change my socks as often as Taiga changes her SN!

...ew!

actually you should use that. the secret to Va-aiga's power!!

Hey don't forget I'm NOT the Maori. Except for the big fat gut.

If I ever did a character based on me, it would inevitably lead to a Hell In Will's Appartment match, right Toxx?

Mate, first you'd need to actually be able to MOVE in your apartment, past the stacks of wrestling videos, computer bits, game consoles and half a million empty fag packets :P

Mate, first you'd need to actually be able to MOVE in your apartment, past the stacks of wrestling videos, computer bits, game consoles and half a million empty fag packets :P

What about a bar room brawl... Hell In The Sal?

Fuck yes. I'm taking us on a tour of England just so we can have a show at the Nottingham Arena and a bar room brawl in the Sal. Overall, I think it'd probably improve the decor... on a Friday night, so two guys bearing an uncanny resemblance to us can karaoke the entrance music...

Fuck yes. I'm taking us on a tour of England just so we can have a show at the Nottingham Arena and a bar room brawl in the Sal. Overall, I think it'd probably improve the decor... on a Friday night, so two guys bearing an uncanny resemblance to us can karaoke the entrance music...

I am absolutely terrified that this was posted in complete seriousness.

I am absolutely terrified that this was posted in complete seriousness.

Compared to ice rinks, pokeball cells, the deck of a sailing ship and numerous other things too silly to mention, a fight in Ye Olde Salutation Inn on Metal Karaoke night isn't THAT daft.

Crimson Tide match? Amy Stephens vs Bruce Blank for the Hardcore Title aboard the USS Missouri, or something similar? First one in the water loses? That was just one example of craziness (and allowed me to nick spots from Under Siege).

Don't doubt it Alexander - we WILL be going on a tour of the UK, and someone WILL be fighting in Ye Olde Salutation on Metal Karaoke night.

Sign in to follow this