TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Malaysia No DQ exhibition

[SIZE=3][COLOR=green]The OAOAST Presents, Live On Pay Per View...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/KingCucaracha/NovReign/NRposter.jpg]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=green][i]"A reign of tyranny... a reign of terror..."[/i]

November 30th, 2008;
Live from Anaheim, California[/SIZE][/COLOR]

COLE
Folks, we've already heard about PRL and sadly, we have another injury update for you right now. Last week in one on one competition we saw Spencer Reiger taking on one half of D*LUX, Shayne Brave, in what was a fast-paced, competitive match. Unfortunately though, the match would end on a distinctly sour note. And as we take you back to footage from last week, we'd like to advise you that this footage may contain scenes distressing to some of our younger viewers and viewer discretion is therefore advised.

[QUOTE=LAST WEEK ON HELDDOWN~!]
Shayne turns and points out Los Conquistadors as their chanting continues, then turns his attentions back to The One Man Triple Threat. Backing in, Shayne applies a 3/4 facelock, looking for the Shaynedrop... but Reiger catches hold of him. Picking Shayne's legs up off the mat, Spencer launches his opponent away across the ring.

COLE
Nice counter there by Reiger.

Coming down hard, Shayne lets out a squeal of pain. And he stays down.

COACH
Well Reiger had that move scouted, the kid's got brains. Maybe he's more than a triple threat, maybe he's a One Man Fatal Four Way... or something.

Spencer goes to follow up on Shayne, but with the boybander lying on the mat and writhing in pain referee Jack Doane backs New York's Finest up while he checks on his condition. Clear concern shows on Tyler's face as he rounds the ring besides Shayne who clutches his arm, kicking his feet. Suddenly the fans begin to quieten, as even Reiger looks on.

COLE
I think Shayne's hurt here.

COACH
Well he might have landed awkwardly when Spencer threw him, but... yeah, this don't look good.[/QUOTE]

As another replay of the landing plays, Shayne's arm is highlighted at the point that it hits the mat, bending in an unnatural position under the force of the rest of his body-weight.

COLE
There you see the landing and as you can see, a very gruesome sight. And the bad news for Shayne Brave is that during the week, doctors confirmed breaks to the wristbone in two seperate places, for which Shayne underwent surgery this past Wednesday in his hometown of Detroit. His recovery time is estimated to be in the region of 4 months and we absolutely wish Shayne all the best and hope to see him back in the ring very soon. Very sad injury news Coach.

As Michael turns to his broadcast partner, he's understandably surprised to see him with a big smile on his face.

COACH
:D

COLE
What the hell are you smiling about?

COACH
Do you believe me yet?

COLE
What? What are you talking about? Believe what!?

COACH
That Los Conquistadors are voodoo practitioners.

COLE
*slaps forehead*
Coach, what happened last week had nothing to do with Los Conquistadors. It was a freak accident! As we've been given a stark reminder of not once but twice in the past week, unfortunately the OAOAST Superstars take on the risk of injury every time they step into a wrestling ring and that's why we encourage all of our fans not to try this at home.

COACH
Or not to mess with anyone who practices voodoo.

COLE
That's ridiculous. Voodoo is like magic, it's not real.

COACH
Don't let Los Conquistadors here you say that. Hey, you don't think PRL did something to offend them during the week, do you? It'd explain an awful lot.

COLE
No it wouldn't. Stop being such a moron.

And with that we go to the ring, in which stands a nervous looking young woman in non-descript wrestling attire and an even more non-descript introduction. I.e., no introduction. Instead she stares nervously at the entrance way, as "Wildside" by Motley Crue begins to power through the P.A system! Making her way out through the entrance, a sinister smirk adorns the face of the ultimate combination of beauty and beatdowns, Malaysia Nerdly. She stalks slowly to the ring as her young counterpart looks on like a deer caught in the headlights.

COACH
Speaking of serious injuries.

COLE
Please don't even joke about that.

Malaysia slowly climbs the ring steps, stopping halfway up to savour the fear on the woman in the ring's face. She then enters the ring and takes a microphone from the first person scared enough by her stare to run and grab it for her.

COLE
As we told you last week, Malaysia Nerdly set to take on Jade Rodez-Duncan at November Reign for the Women's Championship, in a 'California Street Fight'. Malaysia has promised us a 'preview' of that here tonight, which doesn't bode well for this young woman in the ring.

Still smirking, Malaysia circles around the woman who is frozen to the spot, afraid to move. Malaysia takes a lock of her hair and curls it around her fingers which freaks her out even more before the imposing Malaysia steps in front of her.

MALAYSIA
What's.. your.. name?

WOMAN
My... my name is Lizzie... Lizzie Sampson.

Malaysia does another circle which the girl finally introduces herself.

MALAYSIA
Tell me Lizzie... do you like to roleplay?

The nervous girl doesn't answer.

MALAYSIA
I like to roleplay Lizzie... I like it a LOT. So tonight, you're going to roleplay with me Lizzie... tonight, you're not going to be Lizzie... tonight you're going to be Jade... and we're going to have SO much fun together, 'Jade'... I just KNOW IT...

*THUD!*

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The young brunette hits the mat, courtesy of a shot to the side of the head with the microphone!

*DINGDINGDING!*

With the bell sounded and the 'preview match' officially under way, Malaysia kneels down and wraps her forearm around Lizzie's throat. Referee Mike Chioda drops down instinctively but can't do anything to stop Malaysia from choking her helpless victim, much to her delight.

COACH
I'm telling you Michael, Jade's been living on borrowed time for the longest time. But come November Reign we might see the end of her once and for all.

COLE
Malaysia, as you can see here, can do WHATEVER she wants at November Reign, with no risk of being disqualified! And I dread to think how dangerous this woman is capable of being and how carried away she could get!

Malaysia eventually relinquishes her choke and lets Lizzie go. Struggling for air, she crawls to the ropes to try and get out of the ring. Malaysia stops her by treading on her hand though. She then steps on the other hand to pin Lizzie down, before reaching down and pulling on her hair!! Lizzie screams in pain as her hair is pulled out by the roots, transfixing Malaysia once she lets go. Unpicking the hair from around her fingers, Malaysia takes a deep, ecstatic breath.

COLE
This woman is sick, there's no two ways about it.

COACH
What can I say, she enjoys her work!

COLE
Something went wrong in that woman's head somewhere during the course of her life and she is disturbed, depraved and she gets off on other people's pain and suffering. She's a monster, in more ways than one!

Helping 'Jade' to her feet, as she keeps calling her, Malaysia winds back and pops the young woman with a forearm to send her lurching back to the canvas.

COACH
I know this is a 'preview', but if Jade is for some reason dumb enough to be watching this, she oughta turn the TV off, 'case she gets nightmares.

Malaysia picks Lizzie up again, striking her across the back with a forearm. The poor girl falls to her knees and Malaysia grabs hold of her from behind, pulling her up and applying a fishhook, encouraging 'Jade' to smile for Mommy! Lizzie looks like she's had just about enough, but Malaysia lets her go before she can submit and shoves her face into the canvas. As she stands over the young woman, Malaysia smiles a much more satisfied smile now.

COLE
Malaysia has nothing to prove here. This is about fear. Malaysia is trying to strike fear into the Women's Champion.

COACH
Yeah and it ain't for any added advantage, cause she don't need it. She just wants Jade nice and scared so she can have more fun with her!

Stepping out of the ring, Malaysia now climbs back down the steps and slowly makes her way to the ring apron. There, she routes under the ring and re-emerges with a metal trash can lid. Malaysia slides back into the ring, staring at her reflection in the lid for a few seconds. Picking herself up, little Lizzie doesn't realise what's waiting as she turns around...

*CLANG!*

...AS MALAYSIA CREAMS HER WITH THE LID TO THE FOREHEAD!!!!!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Oh my god.

Malaysia carefully sets down the trash can lid, then makes her way over to the corner to retrieve her cat o'nine tails.

COLE
Come on now, this young woman has done nothing to deserve this. Enough is enough. Just pin her and be done with it.

COACH
Naw naw, I don't think Malaysia's preview involves pinfalls.

Approaching Lizzie with the whip, Malaysia wards off referee Chioda as he tries to make her see some reason. All she sees is a prone unconscious woman and a whip in her hand though. Uncurling the many tails of the whip, Malaysia sizes her opponent up...

*THWACK!*

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

...before LASHING HER ACROSS THE BACK!!! That seems to wake Lizzie up...

*THWACK!*

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

...just in time for another whipping!!! Lizzie writhes in pain, as Malaysia asks 'Jade' if she's 'having fun yet'. She then uncoils the whip again...

*THWACK!*

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

...before lashing her again!!! With the poor woman nearly in tears, Malaysia then sets herself across her back and clasps the whip with both hands, placing it across the throat and applying a sadistic choke with the weapon!! And wisely the young woman quickly taps out to end the match!

*DINGDINGDING!*

The bell sounds, ending Malaysia's fun, apparantly before she's ready as she refuses to release the choke just yet. Big smile on her face, she makes Lizzie suffer a few seconds more until her face starts to discolour, before finally releasing her.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, MALAYSIA NERDLY!

Boos ring out, as Malaysia turns over and admires the markings she's created on the innocent young opponent's back.

COLE
I don't know if this poor woman knew what she was getting herself into, but one thing is for certain, Jade Rodez-Duncan certainly does now. And she must be wondering just how she can survive as Women's Champion, against this sick individual, at November Reign!

COACH
Nevermind the Women's Championship, how's she going to survive in one piece? This was just a preview, Michael. Who knows just what Malaysia's got in store for Jade when the real thing rolls around on November 30th? We might have to enforce an over 18s only entrance policy at the door because it could get real crazy, real quick!

Starting to come down, Malaysia breathes deeply as she leaves the ring, stroking her cat o'nine tails against her body as she heads to the back.

Sign in to follow this