Guest BoboBrazil Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 Where was he? It seems like noone even noticed he wasn't there. It seems like he would have ran in during the Eddy/Bubba match when Benoit came out to setup a match between Flair and Benoit for the next ppv. Oh well.
Guest y2jailbait Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 I really think the WWE doesnt know what to do with him. I think the match with Guerrero was a trial run to see if maybe Flair could be a full time WWE competetor. I think he can, but i just get that feeling that the WWE has really lost faith in Flair as a draw and maybe even a wrestler. But time will tell, i personally think the match was hurt by a lack of heat for the match, i mean Flair did a match like this one with the Undertaker that was your basic match of Kick Punch (Or chop whooooooooo) and the heat made the match all the more better, so I think he still has the goods.
Guest MarvinisaLunatic Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 I think, in all honesty, he should replace Lawler for a few weeks. That would be a good way to use him...
Guest alfdogg Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 A FEW WEEKS??? Lawler needs to be GONE! FOREVER!
Guest Fook_Hing_Ho Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 But then who's going to be the pervert of the announce table?
Guest mickberna Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 They HAD a place for him... He was the owner of Raw! If the WWE are dead-set in their ways with the "brand extension", then why the hell did Vince take over his role on Raw? Now Flair has nothing to do. He was just fine as the figurehead of Raw. Sigh.
Guest GenerationNever Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 Hey, in all honesty, Flair's character was CONSIDERED to be a pervert back in the 80's. Of course, back then, anyone who talked about sex was a pervert.
Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair Posted June 25, 2002 Report Posted June 25, 2002 A FEW WEEKS??? Lawler needs to be GONE! FOREVER! LOL So Very True Lawler = Worst commentator since Micheal Cole. PS. I want Heyman Back in the Commentator's Spot instead of Lawler.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now