TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gWIL

Explain to me some ROH storylines

So I'm going to a show in Nashville and I'm extremely out of the loop regarding ROH. I was wondering if anybody could explain storylines that the wrestlers are currently involved in. The card is below:

ROH World Title Match

Nigel McGuinness (if still champion) defends vs. Jerry Lynn

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match

The Briscoes & Kenny Omega vs. Kenny King, Sal Rinuaro, & Rhett Titus

SHIMMER Four Corner Survival

Sara Del Rey vs. MsChif vs. Daizee Haze vs. Serena Deeb

Scheduled to appear:

-Bryan Danielson

-Austin Aries

-Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, & Delirious of The Age of the Fall

-Davey Richards and Larry Sweeney of Sweet N Sour Inc.

-Brent Albright

-Claudio Castagnoli

-The Necro Butcher

-Erick Stevens

-Plus more to be announced!!!

Also, can Lynn still go?

I can't update you on much of the current storylines, I'm still finishing the tail end of 2006. But I've heard that Jerry Lynn can still go, but isn't necessarily putting on the match of the night anymore.

Lynn is still good.

I'll try to help you with the storylines. Lynn is trying to prove himself. He's been on a few cards the past couple months. If my memory is right, a couple weeks ago he challenge Nigel to a match and that's how that started.

Kenny King turned on Omega during a tag match I believe with the Briscoes. He's now aligned with Rhett Titus and he's in YRR with Sal in FIP, ROH's sister promotion in Florida.

As for the other guys, Brent Albright is in a feud with Sweeney's group, Sweet and Sour Inc. He used to be a member but left.

Aries/Age of the Fall have been feuding for about a year or so. I think the feud might end this weekend but it could go on I guess. Necro Butcher use to be a member of the Age of the Fall until he left. Jimmy and Tyler Black have been having problems lately so I think they might be breaking up.

Claudio recently turned heel and I think is feuding with Danielson. Danielson has a title shot on Saturday so he might be facing Lynn on this card.