TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 13

@ DET. If the Lions are going to win a game, this might be it. I'm not betting on it at all, though, even if it is a divisional game on the road. A loss here would be a godsend for Chicago.

I also don't expect Detroit to go 0-16 since they host 2 dome teams, in December. One is an NFC North team though used to the bitter conditions of the region. I have low expectations for my Saints.

Tennessee @ Detroit

This one probably won't be close. Tennessee by four touchdowns.

Seattle @ Dallas

Ditto this game. Dallas will look like they're righting the ship until they play a real team. Cowboys by 21.

Arizona @ Philly

Sort of interesting, as Arizona is largely unproven and Philly is decent but in turmoil. With all that's gone on in the past two weeks, I doubt that the Eagles will be able get it together. Cards by 7.

San Francisco @ Buffalo

They're all must-wins for Buffalo at this point, and they shouldn't have too much of a problem at home against a nothing San Fran team. Buffalo by 13.

Carolina @ Green Bay

Both teams are coming off of bad losses. Green Bay's secondary will forget to cover Steve Smith a couple of times and pay dearly. Panthers by 10.

Giants @ Washington

The Giants are red hot! The Redskins are red skinned! Hawt NFC East Action! It's totally possible that Washington wins this game, but I wouldn't favor anyone in the league to beat New York right now. Giants by 10.

Colts @ Browns

Should be a pretty easy one for the Colts. Cleveland has pretty much packed it in at this point. Colts by 17.

Ravens @ Bengals

Same here. The Ravens have the look of a mildly dangerous wild card team. Not the sort of team that could beat a higher-seeded team in the playoffs, but probably the kind of team that could injure the quarterback of a higher-seeded team. Baltimore by 21.

Miami @ St. Louis

No problem for the mighty Dolphins here. They'll win by 20.

Saints @ Bucs

On the hallowed grounds of storied Raymond James Stadium, the noble Buccaneerss will avenge their week one loss against the hated Saints. Brees will be intercepted at least twice. Jeff Garcia will throw for over 300 yards. Bucs by 13.

Atlanta @ San Diego

Another opportunity for Atlanta to prove that they're "for real," albeit against a team with a losing record. I don't think they'll do it. San Diego by 3.

Pittsburgh @ New England

Really good matchup here. I think Cassel spend a lot of time on his ass, Pittsburgh will rediscover their running game, and the Steelers will win by 9.

KC @ Oakland

Oakland's miracle run to the playoffs continues! Raiders by 3.

Denver @ Jets

Tough game for a Denver team reeling from an embarrassing loss last week. The Jets are "for real," y'all. New York by 13.

Chicago @ Minnesota

Should go a long way toward deciding the NFC North, as I think Green Bay is about done. I still like the Bears to come out on top of that division, so I guess I'll have to pick them here by 6.

Jacksonville @ Houston

Yeesh. Another bad Monday night game. Both teams are a bit of a mess right now. Jacksonville by 10, I guess.

9-7 for the week. 119-73 for the year.

Guest Vitamin X

Carolina @ Green Bay

Both teams are coming off of bad losses. Green Bay's secondary will forget to cover Steve Smith a couple of times and pay dearly. Panthers by 10.

Spot on with this one. And it was against Charles Woodson too who was, at least to his credit, playing out of position at safety.