TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 13

Guest Czecherbear

Nice touchdown by Hester.

Is there always a TV timeout after EVERY change of possession on NBC? Jesus fuck.

I'm officially sick of watching this Patriots secondary. Deltha O'Neal in particular. The whole lot of them can go fuck off at the end of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll amend that by saying the whole Patriots team, coaching staff, and fans can go fuck off right now!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

What the fuck kind of name is Visante Shiancoe, anyway? What a fag.

Guest Czecherbear
What the fuck kind of name is Visante Shiancoe, anyway? What a fag.

He sounds like a vampire. Vee-SON-tay SHANK-ohh! Blehhh!

Waste of a timeout Lovie, you bald worthless retard.

This could be a game-changer. Lovie knows what he's doing, I mean you guys were in a Super Bowl not that long ago!

And he won the challenge!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh sweet, that actually worked out.

Way to Leon Lett that one, Viking.

Man, I really don't know how the Vikings can have more than 3 wins with this offense. If Peterson ain't working and they can't bomb it to Berrian... fuck why are they on the Sunday night again?

On the flipside, gotta love that Steelers defense. They will deliver so damn hard knocks.

I enjoyed watching that ass whooping. Even if The Steelers do jack shit the rest of the year, that made it all worth it. :D

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Gus is DOWN...and out. Replay showed a moderately cheap shot from Ogunleye, so light that it looked like a flop at first, but it must've rung his bell enough to keep him goofy for a minute. Crowd's livid that there's no flag. Hopefully Goodell will fine that damn Adewale 50,000 dollars to protect the star of the league, Gus Frerotte.

Man, I really don't know how the Vikings can have more than 3 wins with this offense. If Peterson ain't working and they can't bomb it to Berrian... fuck why are they on the Sunday night again?

Probably because the winner of this game basically wins the division.

The Vikings are kind of the anti-Packers. Whereas the Packers play well most of the time and find a way to blow it at the end, the Vikings play like shit but manage to get lucky somehow and get the W.

Guest Czecherbear
Uh, I think Ogunleye might have hit him a little late there. At least the guy's okay.

Agent's right. That looked like a flop. Walleye barely brushed him.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Shut the fuck up, Madden. You coached at a time when Jack Lambert would fish-hook guys and bite people at the bottom of piles, both of which were perfectly acceptable.

Gus is DOWN...and out. Replay showed a moderately cheap shot from Ogunleye, so light that it looked like a flop at first, but it must've rung his bell enough to keep him goofy for a minute. Crowd's livid that there's no flag. Hopefully Goodell will fine that damn Adewale 50,000 dollars to protect the star of the league, Gus Frerotte.

Well, he sure is the star of tonight's game with all the talk of what a great journeyman he is.

Anyone else get the feeling that Minnesota is going to need 200 yards and three or four touchdowns from Peterson to win this game? The rest of their offense looks bad. They're punting for the fifth time with 9:00 left in the second quarter!