TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChris

NFL Week 14

Carolina winning helps the Giants out with HFA due to the strengh of schedule for the remainder of the season compared to the Bucs. The Bucs get the Falcons, the Chargers and the Raiders in the last 3 weeks. That should be 2 wins at least. The Panthers still have to play the Broncos, the Giants and then the Saints at the Superdome. Bucs have 2 conference losses while the Panthers have 3. Plus the Panthers winning helps the Giants control their own destiny more. If HFA comes down to their game in week 16 and the Giants lose than they dont deserve HFA.

Oakland at San Diego

All right, a totally unappealing Thursday nighter no one can watch. I can finally catch up on all those backlogged episodes of Two and a Half Men I've been meaning to get to. Jon f'n Cryer, man. Guy's a comic genius. Chargers by 6, I guess.

Jacksonville at Chicago

Both teams looked awfully shitty on national TV last week, although I get the sense that Jacksonville's problems run a little deeper than Chicago's. The Bears should win this one handily.

Minnesota at Detroit

Fuck all this talk about Detroit winning this game because the Williams Wall got suspended. Didn't anyone watch the Lions on Thanksgiving? These guys aren't beating anyone. Vikings by 20.

Houston at Green Bay

Green Bay is all but finished and Houston looked good against a bad Jacksonville team the other night. Still, it's in Green Bay and the Texans really aren't that good. Packers by 7.

Cleveland at Tennessee

Should be a beatdown of epic proportions. Cleveland is starting Ken Dorsey at quarterback? Good god. Ugly and ugly fast. Titans by 28.

Cincinnati at Indianapolis

Who the fuck knows what to expect from Indianapolis anymore? I say Addai runs for 12 yards on 20 carries, Manning goes 7-35 with one touchdown and three interceptions, and the Colts still somehow manage to win by 3.

Atlanta at New Orleans

New Orleans is dead and Atlanta is playing their best football of the year. Even though it's in the Superdome, I still have to take Atlanta.

Philadelphia at NY Giants

I don't really think this ends up being all that competitive. McNabb's rise from the ashes proves to be short-lived as he's sacked six times, throws two picks, and is benched at the start of the 4th quarter. Giants win by 24.

NY Jets at San Francisco

No reason why the Jets shouldn't get back on track against San Francisco. New York by 14.

New England at Seattle

No reason why New England shouldn't get back on track against Seattle. Hey, bet I'll get to watch this one. Pats by 17.

Kansas City at Denver

The surging Broncos run their win streak to two as they avenge an early season loss against Kansas City. Jay Cutler could help me bunches here by throwing for about 500 yards and six or seven TDs.

Miami vs. Buffalo (at Toronto)

The Bills are imploding, while the Dolphins are fighting for a playoff spot. Kind of a long trip from Miami, but whatever. The Fins take care of business and win by 10.

St. Louis at Arizona

What a shitty game. Arizona by 20.

Dallas at Pittsburgh

Oh, I think Pittsburgh is going to crush Dallas here. Crush them. Everyone's jumping back on the Cowboys bandwagon because Romo's back and they've beaten a couple of powderpuffs, but this team is every bit as overrated as they ever were. Dallas isn't going to know what to do on that shitty Heinz Field turf. Steelers by 19.

Washington at Baltimore

Washington is kind of fading right now, while the Ravens are looking better and better each week. Baltimore by 14.

Tampa Bay at Carolina

THE GAME OF THE CENTURY. I'm really excited for this one. I don't think it'll be as easy as Tampa's home win over the Panthers earlier this year was, but I do think the Bucs will eek out a victory. Tampa's D gets a pair of TDs and the Bucs win by 9.

11-5 for the week. 130-78 on the year.