TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angle-plex

Anglesalt?

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

It'd certainly be more entertaining than sitting through whatever evolution is left for us to experience.

Guest Anglesalt

Everyone relax.

I have a lot of posts here, so just shut up and respect me. Thank you.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Can we cut the crap, please? These "gimmick" posters aren't even funny. Just pathetic bastards too stupid to know when to leave well enough alone. Either contribute something intelligent, or go.

-Shiro

Guest Austin3164life
Everyone relax.

I have a lot of posts here, so just shut up and respect me. Thank you.

Having 4000+ posts doesn't translate into respect, it's what you say in each post and if what you say is meaningful to any discussion. The comment you have just blurted out is pretty meaningless to say the least. Enough with this whole "Wanna be Anglesault" gimmick. It's already tired.....

Guest caboose

If Anglesalt is actually 'AngleSault', then AS is a sad little man.

If Anglesalt is actually 'CWM', then CWM is a sad little man.

If Anglesalt is actually 'TheFallenAngel', then TFA is a sad lttle man.

If Anglesalt is a MOD, then that MOD is a sad lttle man.

All in all, whoever Anglesalt is, they are in fact a sad lttle man.

Guest Kotzenjunge

"But, only a select few from VM would know my first name..."

I figured it out from your E-mail address. Just thought I'd point that part out.

Oh yeah, this Genius fellow is getting very close to getting the FINAL RESORT~!.

Guest genius1591

I WAS THE FIRST FLAMMER IN THESE FORUMS, NOONE AND THE GENIUS MEANS NOONE IS BETTER THEN ME AT THIS. THIS IS MY WORLD !

Guest Kotzenjunge

(is still waiting patiently for his opening to dismantle Genius with the FINAL RESORT~!)

Seriously dude, don't try to start a Flamewar here, I refer you to the APO thread for a look at the consequences when one tries to take on many.

Guest RobJohnstone
(is still waiting patiently for his opening to dismantle Genius with the FINAL RESORT~!)

Seriously dude, don't try to start a Flamewar here, I refer you to the APO thread for a look at the consequences when one tries to take on many.

hahahaha, dude that sounded so retared it wasn't even funny. "Ohhhh I flame more than you. " Great job, can someone come up with an original thread so we can acually discuss things other than flaming, hhh holding people down, jericho being held down, angle not being pushed enough, stone cold haters, gay fasicist movements, oaoast, and any other illogical shit that is being spread here. It almost seems that once they changed the server the board lost it's soul.

--Rob

Guest Kotzenjunge

If I remember well, you were in this "gay fascist movement." I'll have you know that we are all heterosexual fascists.

Irony is flaming someone to tell them to start creating non-flaming threads.