TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

WWE SmackDown - December 26, 2008

new champ!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse is more over than 1/2 the guys on the roster. Plus her facial expressions are awesome.

McCool is terrible, as was that match, but the post-match beatdown was pretty alright as far as Divas go.

Maryse's full body pin is tremendous. I love Maryse.

Not a big fan of the beatdown either. The Divas segment seems the rare case of the booking being good on paper but its execution just not working out at all.

That was a good show. Helms/Benjamin stole the show , especially after the break. I bought that Helms nearfall off the SW. Cool to hear Tazz refer to the Nightmare on Helms Street by name, as it hasn't been said since WCW (known as the Eye of The Hurricane previously in WWE). Helms seemingly has shook off the ring rust and looks sharp again and we all know about SB. They have good chemistry and I'd like to see a PPV rematch sometime.

Rest of show ranged from good to at least not too bad. The diva match was ughh,though Maryse is improving. Glad to see McCool lose since she was a bland face champ maybe she'll make a better heel. Hey I can hope right?

Jeff continues to be crazy over. Poor Big Show, I guess his heel push is dead now. Kizarny next week! This should prove interesting at least.

Poor Chavo .Sad to see Eddie is still more over than 2/3 of the roster. Where did Bam Neely go anyhow?

Well it was a decent waste of 2 hous, so thumbs up.

My money's on Show doing his bi-yearly, "woke up a sleeping giant" deal and throwing Vickie 20 feet to the concrete like he did Kurt Angle.

He'll kill Zach Ryder and the other dude, and get built up for the Rumble.

From there, whoever is challenging for the WWE title at Mania will beat the big guy.

Then within 2 months, he'll be a monster again.

I hope he goes back to dressing up like a different wrestler every week.

He can have an epic fued with Charlie Hass, that ends with a match where each man is dressed as the other and Hass wins the blowoff with a Chokeslam, replacing Hogan/Andre on the highlight reels.

Yeah.

He can have an epic fued with Charlie Hass, that ends with a match where each man is dressed as the other and Hass wins the blowoff with a Chokeslam, replacing Hogan/Andre on the highlight reels.

Yeah.

Then the era of Haasamania will begin.