TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest genius1591

Changes

Guest genius1591

WOW! There has been alot of changes since the last time I was on this forum. The last time I was here, I was an impact player on this forum. I was the leader of a group known as Team Havok and the most hatred figure on this forum. I have been gone from this forum since October 2001. Their has been alot of changes since I have left, such as theirs a new forum, www.smarks.com does not exist anyone, and flamming is not aloud. But know I have returned, to reclaim my past glory. For those of you that don't know me, soon you will find out

Guest Austin3164life

I remember a group like that. When I first joined I heard of Team Havok and some people I knew didn't speak too highly of them.....

Guest Just call me Dan

This is ridiculous. " I had past glory, I used to be, blah blah blah." Post your opinions on wrestling, help us keep this forum one filled with intelligent conversation, or shut the hell up and get the fuck out.

Who cares about Team Havok or any other bullshit you USED to be involved in. You don't run shit here.

Guest genius1591

"Who cares about Team Havok or any other bullshit you USED to be involved in. You don't run shit here. "

Reply: SOON NEUF YOU WILL CARE! TEAM HAVOK WILL RECLALM IT'S FORMER GLORY AND I SHALL BE IT'S LEADER! BTW THE REST OF YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT WHAT I MEAN!

Guest LJSexay

If you've been gone since October 2k1, why are you registered HERE since March 2k2, and have some posts already?

Guest Anglesalt
Wasn't Team Havok the biggest laughing stock in Smarks History?

Sir, I believe you with your 1-line posts about the same exact thing 3000 times is a bigger laughing stock. Almost as much as the few idiots on this board that kiss your stupid ass.

Guest Dangerous A

"HEY Anglesalt GET A LIFE, HOMO!"

Well, if this is the level of posting you are all about then I am sure Anglesalt is shaking at his keyboard.

Seriously, you are a dipshit.

Guest Sandman9000

Looks like the door at the mental institution was left unlocked tonight...

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

Y'all have no respect for history. This is a great man. An idiot, but a great man.

Guest crandamaniac
Reply: SOON NEUF YOU WILL CARE! TEAM HAVOK WILL RECLALM IT'S FORMER GLORY AND I SHALL BE IT'S LEADER! BTW THE REST OF YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT WHAT I MEAN!

NooneGivesASHit.jpg

Y'all have no respect for history. This is a great man. An idiot, but a great man.

So we're supposed to like Hogan under that logic? I'll respect him when he posts something intelligent

Guest Kingpk
So we're supposed to like Hogan under that logic? I'll respect him when he posts something intelligent

Fat chance of that happening. I still remember the EYE-TALIAN GANG WARZ on the old EZboard.

Guest crandamaniac
Dammit, cranda, don't steal my gimmick!

sorry man, but it had 2 be said

Guest Austin3164life

The guy claims he's a genius but he acts like an immature bafoon. This isn't ezboards anymore, buddy. Things are more toned down and intelligent here (for the most part <_< ).......

Guest Human Fly
But know I have returned, to reclaim my past glory. For those of you that don't know me, soon you will find out

How can someone have "past glory" on an internet message board. I'm sure you impress alot of women when they find out about your 'net glory.

Guest Shaved Bear
But know I have returned, to reclaim my past glory. For those of you that don't know me, soon you will find out

How can someone have "past glory" on an internet message board. I'm sure you impress alot of women when they find out about your 'net glory.

OH TAG!!

Guest Anglesalt
Well, if this is the level of posting you are all about then I am sure Anglesalt is shaking at his keyboard.

Seriously, you are a dipshit.

Don't assume I am a he...

and I am shaking, because I just know Hogan will get his win back on Smackdown... and Angle will be DOOMED! He might as well retire right now, Angle's fucked!

Guest One Bad Apple
I'll respect him when he posts something intelligent

He's thinking of saying HHH is a big stink, so he'll get some respect here soon enough!

This is ridiculous.  " I had past glory, I used to be, blah blah blah." Post your opinions on wrestling, help us keep this forum one filled with intelligent conversation, or shut the hell up and get the fuck out.

Who cares about Team Havok or any other bullshit you USED to be involved in.  You don't run shit here.

Be nice!

He's just a boy!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hmm, if this guy dares put this "Team Havok" thing over as better than the State, I may have to flame him.

He'll just call me a homo, but it's worth a bait.

I just hope it doesn't come to the FINAL RESORT~! Anyone who was in the Yahoo chat the other night knows what the FINAL RESORT~! is. It is truly terrifiying.

But for the record, I don't know you, Mr. Ironic Name. I was sort of on the old EZBoard, but not enough to notice you apparently.

Guest GenerationNever

Ah, The Genius. The God of Trolls. The Satan of the Smarks. THE SPACE BEFORE THE EXCLAMATION POINT OF DOOM~! You might remember me, Genius, I was Justin Spike-O. Once you left I changed my name to Risk, now, this is my name. Listen, back in the "old days" you were a threat, but try it on this board and you'll be eaten alive. Why not stop with all the flaming and become, y'know, a regular poster?

Every forum needs a villian, but they aren't excepted here. So give it up, yo. Maybe you should form the new Team Havok with RobJohnStone and Zacalex, they aren't well liked.

Guest El Psycho Diablo

The final resort? Please, god..not again.

-Shiro (still scared)

Guest Perfect Plex

(hands Genius a large golden trophy reading, "Least Accurate Name In The History of the Internet")

Congratulations! You're Number 1!!!!!!!!!

Guest DrTom

Do we really need a "Do Not Feed The Trolls" sign on this forum, too? I would think those of you who were with on EZBoard would have learned better by now.

Guest BARON VON RUTHLESS~!

YEA IGNORE THE TROLLZ LIEKT HAT ANGLESULT WHAT A FUCKING QUEER DOTN TALK TO HIM OET HIM WANK OFF TO PICS OF CURT ANGIL SCREWTHAT

Guest Kotzenjunge

"The final resort? Please, god..not again."

Diablo fears it. He's right to. I have yet to try it on a messageboard though.