TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Obi Chris Kenobi

TSM Wrestling Spotlight: The Big Show

I recall when he started off in WCW and squashed Benoit. He simply hit a dropkick and a choke slam. His dropkick wasn't half bad, and could've been a finisher itself.

I would prefer to see him in a bloodthirsty, semi-psychotic role. Let him run over people in the ring, and outside of it to...just not letting him drive in top of arenas, though.

How about you pair him up with a heel diva, she breaks his heart, he goes crazy, and takes it out on everyone with no exceptions?

I recall when he started off in WCW and squashed Benoit. He simply hit a dropkick and a choke slam. His dropkick wasn't half bad, and could've been a finisher itself.

I would prefer to see him in a bloodthirsty, semi-psychotic role. Let him run over people in the ring, and outside of it to...just not letting him drive in top of arenas, though.

How about you pair him up with a heel diva, she breaks his heart, he goes crazy, and takes it out on everyone with no exceptions?

They just did that with Kane....sorta.

The problem with Big Show just running over everyone is that he's so well known is that he just can't do that. He'd have to disappear for months again and get back in really great shape before he could just start mowing over everyone. Especially since he just came off with that feud with the Undertaker, where the Undertaker beat him quite a few times in different match types. Actually I take that back, the Big Show could be moved over to ECW and there he could just mow over everyone.

They just did that with Kane....sorta.

The problem with Big Show just running over everyone is that he's so well known is that he just can't do that. He'd have to disappear for months again and get back in really great shape before he could just start mowing over everyone. Especially since he just came off with that feud with the Undertaker, where the Undertaker beat him quite a few times in different match types. Actually I take that back, the Big Show could be moved over to ECW and there he could just mow over everyone.

I'm pretty sure it was Show that won all those matches. Atleast the first two PPV matches.

EDIT: Maybe I was wrong, but they didn't make Show look like Taker's bitch until later in the feud.

Him turning on Edge was absolutely classic. Snarky, sarcastic comments? KOing him and going back to the corner like nothing had happened? Gold.

I honestly like Big Show better as a face. He's at his best when his character can go from jolly to pissed off monster back to jolly with a snap of the finger.

With the way smackdown lacks top heels, Big Show would make a nice top heel without Vickie and Edge.