TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Amanda Knox trial

I heard about this story a couple of months ago but since her trial is starting it has been on the news alot latley has anyone else been following this. If you havent here is some information about the case.

Amanda Knox Murder Trial Starts in Italy

momentarily startled Amanda Knox, a 21-year-old college student from Seattle, stepped into an Italian courtroom this morning for the first day of what could be a months-long murder trial in the medieval town of Perugia.

Knox has spent more than a year in an Italian prison without bail, accused, along with two men, of killing her roommate Meredith Kercher, 21.

Kercher, a British exchange student from the University of Leeds, was found half-naked with her throat slashed on Nov. 2, 2007, in her bedroom in the apartment she shared with Knox and two Italian women.

Murder of Meredith Kercher

I'd never heard of this til now. Interesting. What's the take on this? Is she guilty due to the constantly changing story or is she innocent and just a fuck up because she couldn't keep her story straight? That said, her boyfriend looks like a right wanker.

I was watching a video about it on youtube via Dateline.. one of their pieces of evidence linking her to it is her shoeprints in the blood and apparently there was blood in the toilet that has both her and the victim's DNA in it. Now, the shoes.. ok.. but the toilet blood? Do they realize that these are two women? What happens to women once a month involving blood? HMMMMMMM.. seems like they're basing most of their accusations of her off of the other dudes word who was already convicted and sentenced for the crime.