TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Saturday Night's Main Event

Has anyone else noticed Akeem falling out of the ring while running the ropes during the Mega Powers/Twin Towers match? It doesn't look like it was intentional either, he just flies through the ropes and splats on the outside. It's pretty far off to the left of the camera and I believe it cut away to the back or something right after, IIRC.

Has anyone else noticed Akeem falling out of the ring while running the ropes during the Mega Powers/Twin Towers match? It doesn't look like it was intentional either, he just flies through the ropes and splats on the outside. It's pretty far off to the left of the camera and I believe it cut away to the back or something right after, IIRC.

Yeah, I caught that. He took a big fall and I was laughing my ass off.

love it when Jesse calls Vince on things. Prime example, Vince said something about no one entering a battle royal to receive punishment. I thought that was a stupid thing to say (what, they just enter and hope they can be effortlessly thrown over the top rope?) and was glad to hear Jesse's reaction to it.

Good point, DrVenkman PhD. I remember Vince going on and on about punishment and how Andre "punished" Lanny Poffo. Uh...Vince, Andre hit Lanny Poffo with ONE headbutt and threw him to the outside. The whole thing took ten seconds. That's not punishing someone.