TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect Plex

Comic Book Experts...

Guest Perfect Plex

Okay here's the thing...a while ago I remember seeing a picture in a comic book of a chick (looked kind of like that one from the X-Men...Jubi-something?) and some evil looking fucking creature licking her face. I've asked my friend, a self proclaimed "expert", about this picture and the circumstances surrounding it, because the bad guy looked wicked as shit. He claims no such picture exists. Can anyone help? Does this sound familiar?

Guest areacode212

Hmmmmm.......the face licking does sound pretty familiar. I don't know if I'm remembering it from a comic book, or from that asylum scene in Terminator 2, though.

Do you remember anything else about it? There's not a lot of info to go on. Come to think of it, I vaguely remember a scene from "Kraven's Last Hunt", where Vermin licks the face of some chick. Can someone back me up on it?

Guest pochorenella

I seem to remember that Vermin panel in the "Kraven's Last Hunt" TPB, but I'm gonna have to check it. But no way the Vermin looks that wicked, though. I think he pretty much sucks. I'll try to get back on this but any more info would be super helpful.

Guest starvenger

If if was Jubilee, it coulda been Generation X and the Sugar Man, I guess...

Guest Vyce
But no way the Vermin looks that wicked, though. I think he pretty much sucks.

For the most part, Vermin was written very one-dimensionally.

But you need to track down a 6 issue arc of Spectacular Spider-Man (I forget the exact numbers....I think the 200s. I'd have to research). It was called "The Child Within", and focused upon Spider-Man, Harry Osborne (who was the Green Goblin at this point in time) and Vermin. KILLER storyline, and it added more depth and dimension to Vermin's character than was ever done before or has ever been done since.