TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Online Sweepstakes

I currently do mycokerewards.com for the hell of it. My only problem though is that the prizes and the sweepstakes flat out suck. I was just looking at the main page and a coke folding beach chair is like 6000 points. You get 3 points for each coke cap you redeem for either a 20 oz or 2 liter bottle. That comes out to you buying over $2000 dollars worth of Coca Cola. Do they honestly think that someone is going to waste their points on flat out crap? I am just going to save mine for when they do sweepstakes for 360's or Best Buy giftcards.

I won a 7 day unlimited park pass to Universal Orlando off the Super Bowl Commercial, and have now planned my vacation this August to be to Orlando for a week for that and Im going to drive up to Tampa to see the Os play the Rays.

Im now trying to win some tickets to Disney as well..

Guest Smues

Too bad you didn't win a 7 day Disney pass instead. IIRC Disney was a lot more expensive than Universal. And the Rays play in St. Petersburg which is like half an hour outside of Tampa. So give yourself plenty of time, and prepare for awful traffic around the stadium getting in and getting out.