TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Bo vs. Wall

we go up to the ring, to find Cuban Wall on his way slowly up the ring steps.

COLE
What is this now? I don't have Cuban Wall on my schedule tonight.

COACH
We have schedules!?

COLE
You used your's as a napkin when the corndogs came. I tried to warn you, bu... oh, wait, Wall's about to speak.

WALL
I got something to get off my chest, so I suggest you all shut the hell up.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

WALL
All I hear lately is "Bohemoth this, Bohemoth that". And I'm sick and damn tired of it. So he won the Lethal Rumble? So what? I won the Rumble last year. And what did I get for it, huh? Did I get your respect? Were people talking about me all the time? No. Did I get some fancy interview in the ring with Michael Cole like Bohemoth did? No. 

COACH
Yeah, what's up with that dawg?

COLE
Don't look at me!

WALL
Hell, I didn't even get my shot at the World Heavyweight Title at AngleMania. Yet Bohemoth wins the Rumble and they've done everything short of giving the guy a damn parade. And I'm sick of it. I've beaten Bohemoth before and I could beat him again, just like *snaps fingers* [i]that[/i]! And as far as World Champion goes, all I've got to say about hi...

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
Wuh-oh!

Wall's head slowly turns to the entrance way, where the Number One Contender has apparantly heard enough and is marching to the ring! Not suited as he usually is, but in jeans and a dress shirt. Oh, and the orange-tinted sunglasses of course. Bo jogs up the ring steps and enters the ring, marching right past Wall to grab himself a microphone. With a scowl on his face, Wall stands his ground and the two bigmen go nose to nose.

COLE
We've got a staredown right here! And I think it's only going to get more physical from here!

With the two big bulls locking eyes, Bo raises the microphone.

BOHEMOTH
PROVE IT!

Throwing down the microphone, Bohemoth takes a step back and pulls off his dress shirt (to screams from the crowd, of course) and waves Wall on!

COLE
Wall said he could beat Bohemoth like that, it looks like he's going to get his chance right here!

"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"

Still scowling, Wall glares right at the number one contender as he adjusts his gloves.

WALL
You just made the biggest mistake of your life, pal. Cause I'm gonna make sure you don't make it to AngleMania either.

Down goes Wall's microphone, dropping into his fighting stance!

COLE
Oh, here we go! Here we go!

Both putting up guards, Bo and Wall size each other up for a few seconds... before the number one contender suddenly bulls forward, tackling Wall off his feet and back into a corner, to a cheer from the crowd! Bohemoth quickly straightens up and unloads with overhand rights across the head of Wall, who tries to fight him off from underneath with bodyshots. In this time, referee Charles Robinson runs out from the back and calls for the bell to make the match official!

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
And there's the bell, this war is underway!

COACH
Not that these guys needed a referee to fight.

Wall manages to push Bohemoth away, far enough to give himself some room to manoeuvre. Bo tries to move right back in but a meaty right hand cuts him off. Following after him, Wall lands another right on Bohemoth, then a couple of bodyshots, before a headbutt to the ear rocks him. The Cuban quickly dumps Bohemoth through the ropes and decides to take the fight to the floor.

COLE
Well this didn't start as a wrestling match and it hasn't resembled much of one yet.

Coming up from behind, Wall grabs a hold of Bohemoth...

*THUD!*

...and bounces his head off of the steel steps!

COLE
Ooh!

Wall picks Bohemoth back up and turns him around, sending him into the ring apron this time. Staggered, Bohemoth rounds the ring in an effort to clear his head. But Wall catches up to him with a hard right hand to the back of the head, then throws him into the ring again.

"LET'S GO BO!"
"LET'S GO BO!"
"LET'S GO BO!"
"LET'S GO BO!"

Rolling back into the ring Wall puts up his dukes, waiting for Bo to get back up. He lands with another hard right, then goes back to the ribs with a bodyshot. Leant up against the ropes, Bohemoth is whipped across the ring and Wall throws his boot up... but gets CAUGHT! Able to stop himself Bohemoth catches the foot, throwing Wall off balance before dropping him with a clothesline!

COLE
What a clothesline, not often you see Wall being knocked off his feet after one attack but then again, there's not many people who match Wall for size and power like Bohemoth.

Backed in a corner, Wall is worked over with a series of shoulder thrusts up against the turnbuckle before being whipped across the ring. Hitting the opposite corner, he's sandwiched with another clothesline. 

COACH
There's even less people who can throw Wall around like that.

Bohemoth comes off the ropes with Wall staggering out, leaving his feet with a shoulder tackle to knock the big Cuban down again! He follows with a cover...

No!

Bohemoth takes Wall by the hair and puts him face-first into the top turnbuckle. The Meterosexual Monster turns Wall around and goes to work with some right hands of his own, not quite as well-placed but every bit as hard hitting as his opponent's.

COLE
Cuban Wall and Bohemoth the two most recent Lethal Rumble winners doing battle in an impromptu match here on HeldDOWN~!, we are live in Chicago and we thank you again for joining us tonight.

Taking hold of Wall's arm, Bohemoth whips him corner to corner again. But this time his charge faulters, running right into Cuban Wall's raised boot!

COLE
You might say Bohemoth just ran into a brick Wall!

COACH
Or you could say he ran into his foot and stop reaching for lame ass puns that nobody'll laugh at anyway.

Shaking off the effects of the boot Bohemoth turns around, only to find himself grasped around the throat! Wall grasps onto the jeans of his opponent and surprises everyone by driving Bohemoth into the mat with a CHOKESLAM!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
THERE'S some power!

COLE
Huge chokeslam, that could do it right here! The 2009 Rumble winner, in danger of losing to the 2008 winner!

Wall hooks a leg and covers...

NO!

Glaring at the referee, Wall gets to his feet and stalks Robinson for a bit.

"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"

Cuban Wall stomps Bo in the head as he tries to sit up, continuing to put the boots to him until the referee bravely steps back in to reprimand him. With another glare to the ref Wall picks Bohemoth back up. He measures the number one contender, then pops him with a big right hand. And another.

COLE
This would be a major coup for Cuban Wall, if he could beat Bohemoth here tonight, the man with a guaranteed main-event spot at AngleMania VIII. It could go some way to getting him back into the World Title picture.

COACH
It'd make a statement. And Cuban Wall's all about making statements, the more physical the better.

Hooking Bohemoth up, Wall exhibits his power again by taking Bo up for a back suplex! Cover...

Kickout!

Back to his feet Bohemoth rests against the turnbuckles, catching Wall approaching with a boot to the gut. Wall shrugs it off though, then starts blatantly choking Bo in the corner!

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"
"FIV..."

Breaking the choke, Wall answers the count, but then lays into Bohemoth with a sucker punch to further agitate the referee.

COLE
This has been as much a street fight as a wrestling match, these two heavy hitters battling it out in their street clothes.

COACH
Thanks for the fashion update, queer eye.

Once the referee's done warning him Wall pulls Bohemoth out of the corner. After a boot to the gut, he comes off the ropes and SLAMS his boot into the side of Bo's head! Bohemoth stays up somehow, but a clothesline changes that and Wall looks for the cover...

NO!

Slowly picking Bohemoth back up, Wall begins to set him for a Double Arm DDT. As soon as he hooks one arm though, Bohemoth comes to life and barges Wall back into the turnbuckles!

COLE
And back comes The Meterosexual Monster!

Wall hits the buckles hard and has the wind further knocked out of him by some shoulder barges, as the Chicago crowd roar Bohemoth on. After a fourth charge he stands up and punches Wall, then looks for an irish whip. Wall reverses the whip though, then crushes Bohemoth with an Avalanche in the corner!

COACH
You might say Bohemoth just hit the Wall!

COLE
I... hate you. So very much.

With a cocky smirk on his face Wall draws Bohemoth out of the corner, then puts all he has behind muscling the bigman up and over his shoulder looking for a powerslam. However, he puts a little too much in, allowing Bohemoth to slip down the back to his feet. Wall turns around, but not quickly enough to prevent a huge clothesline, knocking him off his feet!

"YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Both men are down after that and referee Robinson puts a count on them.

COLE
What a battle we're seeing here. Two of the biggest and baddest in the OAOAST going at it, the two most recent Lethal Rumble winners. One on course for the AngleMania main-event, one who didn't even get the chance to cash in.

COACH
Thanks to PRL.

COLE
Thanks to Stephen Joseph Popick putting it on the line. And Spanish Fly, who lost it for him. Besides, Cuban Wall got his title shot eventually and he lost fair and square.

COACH
Yeah, but that's different and you know it.

At the count of six both men are back to their feet. Bohemoth strikes first with a boot to the gut and pulls Wall in, setting him up for a powerbomb. Not having any of that, Wall quickly pushes Bo away, then catches him as he rebounds back off the ropes, with a big hand around the throat! Wall gives the signal for another Chokeslam. But Bohemoth fights out with a couple of boots to the gut, then hooks Wall up with a vertical suplex!

COLE
Up and down goes the big Wall, he's not used to that I don't imagine.

Wall picks himself up in the corner and gets sandwiched with a big clothesline. Punches then rain in, forcing him down into a seated position against the bottom turnbuckle. Bohemoth quickly hits the ropes and smashes him with the FACEWASH!!

"YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Flat of the boot, right to the SKULL~!

Dragging Wall out, Bohemoth hooks up a leg...

NO!

Bohemoth picks Wall back up, smashing him with a couple of right hands before attempting an irish whip. A reversal by Wall sets Bohemoth up for a BIG BOOT~! though!

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
There's a receipt.

COLE
The boot from Wall this time, will that be all?

Cover by Wall...

NO!

COACH
Uh-oh, Wall looks pissed now.

COLE
When doesn't he!?

Clenching the fists, Wall goes into hands of stone mode as he lays into Bohemoth repeatedly with body shots against the corner. He casts a warning glare at referee Robinson as he backs up, coming at Bohemoth with a big Avalanche! Looking a little bit happier now, he backs up again and delivers a second Avalanche! Bohemoth sinks in the corner as Wall holds up a finger, indicating he's got one more yet. And with another cursory glare to the referee, he charges...

...and finds NOBODY home!

COLE
Well went once to the wall... uhm, I mean once to the well... he missed, okay?

Turning around, Wall gets scooped up and DRIVEN with a Front Spinebuster in a sudden show of power from the 2009 Lethal Rumble winner!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE
SPINEBUSTER!

COACH
But can he get him up again, that's the question.

Fired up Bohemoth marches around the ring with the fans on his feet. He comes to a stop, looking out into the Chicago crowd, who certainly believe he can do it.

Thumbs Up. 

THUMBS DOWN~!

COLE
The idea got the thumbs up, will Cuban Wall be getting the emphatic thumbs down though?

Watching Wall back to his feet Bohemoth lays in a boot. With a handful of hair he holds Wall in place while he gets a deep breath, knowing the resulting lift is going to be no mean feat. But to the crowd's approval, he manages to get the 285 pounder up into his arms! Unable to carry him for long he doesn't waste time getting in position, before swinging him around...

...out...

...and DOWN~!

"YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Erotic Awakening Of B!! On the Cuban Wall, what a show of power!!

As the crowd go wild, Bo makes the pin...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
Bohemoth is ROLLING towards AngleMania!!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match... "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOO - HHHEEEEEEEEMMMMMOOOOOOOTTHHHHH!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Scaling the turnbuckles Bohemoth raises his arms in victory, a brief show of left-over intensity which soon wears off. As soon as he steps off the ropes he's completely calm, cool and collected again looking down at Cuban Wall. Bohemoth's hand is raised again to confirm the win by the referee.

COLE
And the question is, just who is going to stop The Meterosexual Monster? He won the Lethal Rumble, he just beat last year's winner in Cuban Wall... are we looking at the next OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion?

COACH
Hey, I sure wouldn't bet against him. Even I've gotta admit, that was impressive.

Bohemoth climbs out of the ring and calmly walks to the back, leaving Wall clutching his back in the ring.

COLE
Do you think Wall would like an in-ring interview still?

COACH
I know I'd like to see you try. I'd [i]really[/i] like to see it infact.

Sign in to follow this