TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -Cutthroat-

The Smartmarks Championship Wrestling Sucks Thread

Guest -Cutthroat-

The SCW sucks ass...ASS!!! Where's my Flamethrower!?! :angry: I wanna light that fer' up!!!

Guest chirs3

Required a bump after 2 minutes?

Anywho, let's redirect the SWF'ers here if they wanna flame, because SCW shouldn't have their forum spammed up by us.

Guest hhh6294

Raynor... required SPAM after two minutes for Throat.

SCW Pimps G's, Crowe's AND Crusen's mums!

...shit... that's a lot of pimpin...

Guest Kotzenjunge

If I get another fucking PM, I'm going to be very mad. You aren't going to get people to join by bugging them with FORM LETTERS that have no attempt at personalization and whatnot.

Besides, REAL E-Feds use roleplays, not the absolutely retarded method of writing matches.

Guest hhh6294

Hey... back the fuck off of the Match Writing thing... the SWF/IGNWF has been doing the Match Writing method ever since it's start back in October of 2000, and it's still working fine

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Cutthroat, this can't be said enough... shut the fuck up.

Hey... back the fuck off of the Match Writing thing... the SWF/IGNWF has been doing the Match Writing method ever since it's start back in October of 2000, and it's still working fine.

Word. The match-writing is what makes the SWF unique, not like all the other dime a dozen RP feds out there.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Word, yo. I think Cutthroat's an utter tool for randomly bashing a fed that hasn't even really started yet and most likely isn't going to cause too many problems. Oh well. At least he's writing again.

And Kotzen: I know you're an RPer, and I know most RPers don't like match-writing, but I've always thought it was kinda cool. I've screwed around with a few promo-based e-feds here and there, and it always bothers me when people's characters get screwed around with in teeny-tiny matches. With match-writing, we get to do our storylines however we want, and there's just more possibilities. I stuck with the SWF because it was unique and offered that chance.

Also: oi. Shadow's sending out form letters? That ain't how you recruit. Spam, hell yes. Form letters, posh. At least make them goofy and include personalized haiku or somethin'...

And since this is no-holds-barred...uh...fuck you Jake! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ME VICTORIOUS~!