TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

CS: Bo promo

COLE
Still to come later tonight, our main-event for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship, Leon Rodez to defend against Zack Malibu. And joining us now, a man with more interest than most in the outcome of tonight's match, next in line with a shot at the winner at AngleMania VIII, the number one contender Bohemoth.

We cut to Bohemoth standing by in front of the interview backdrop, which gets a pop from the live audience.

COLE
And Bo, how are you doing tonight first off?

BOHEMOTH
I'm doing okay Michael. Just waiting.

COLE
Waiting of course to find out just who you'll be facing for the World Title at AngleMania. You are also, of course, friends and part of the new In Crowd with both Zack and Leon. How do you see things going tonight with these two?

Bo smiles to himself.

BOHEMOTH
Well like you said, there's a lot of common ground between all three of us and a lot of mutual respect as well. So what you're gonna see tonight is a great match, in my opinion. Two guys trying to go out there and prove who the better man is. Nothing simpler than that. You know, I get the feeling we're gonna see something special tonight. I'm sure all the people are looking forward to it and I am too.

COLE
You mention the friendship and the mutual respect. But tonight, it's for the top prize in the company. Do you see tempers flaring at all?

BOHEMOTH
Nah. Leon's not that kind of guy.

COLE
...and Zack?

Bo smiles to himself again.

BOHEMOTH
Zack as passionate as they come. But I don't see it being like that tonight. It's gonna be about competition, leave it all the ring... just like it will be for whoever's standing across from me at AngleMania.

COLE
And forgive me for putting you on the spot, with your friendship with the two. But any chance we can get a prediction from you? Who do you think's going to leave with the World Title tonight and for that matter, who would you PREFER leaves with the World Title tonight?

BOHEMOTH
You know, that's really not my place to say. As far as who I'd prefer, it honestly doesn't matter. Whether it's Leon I'm facing at AngleMania or whether it's Zack, not an issue. I'll cross that road, whichever road it is, on April 5th. May the best man win is all I've got to say.

COLE
Well, thank you Bo for joining us and understandably, Bohemoth not wanting to be drawn into making a prediction.

COACH
No kidding. You don't wanna piss off the guys going halvesies on gas money with you. Plus he's already screwing around with Leon's niece, don't wanna get him any angrier.

COLE
He's hardly 'screwing around' Coach.

COACH
They're dating, ain't they?

COLE
That's what I hear.

COACH
Then I rest my case. Keep Uncle Leon sweet, he might have to make the best man speech at the wedding. Or go halvsies on abortion money.

COLE
You really have a vivid imagination.

Sign in to follow this