TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Blonde/Megan promo

Over at the catering tables, we find Megan Skye on a coffee run. Which, she quite clearly doesn't enjoy having to do. With a scowl on her face she drains another cup, muttering something about "respected managers" as she does so. As she does this, a frantic looking James Blonde walks by.

Oh, and he's wearing this brand-new shirt.

[IMG=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/KingCucaracha/shirts/WWLDshirt.jpg]

Spotting Megan, James rushes over, almost spilling the tray of coffees in his rush to get Megan's attention.

BLONDE
Megan, we gotta talk.

MEGAN
What is it now?

BLONDE
I need you to speak to Landon for me, because he's not listening to what I'm trying to tell him. And if he doesn't, we're all going to hell in a handbasket and I can't let it happ...

Sighing, Megan picks up one of the coffees and sets it aside.

MEGAN
Sounds like you've had enough caffeine as it is.

BLONDE
This is SERIOUS Megan! Real serious! I need you to convince Landon to sign off on a US Title match for me.

MEGAN
And why would we do that?

BLONDE
Look, if I tell you, you've gotta believe me. Okay? Todd's not conformed at all. He's planning to ruin Cucaracha Internacional and tear us all apart! He told me so himself! And as long as he's got the United States Title and he's in Landon's good books he's got a good chance of doing it, which is why I need the belt instead. To restore the balance of the group. Because Landon won't hear it!

MEGAN
This isn't another cry for attention is it James?

Pouting, James takes offence to the very suggestion.

BLONDE
I don't know what you mean.

MEGAN
This thing with you and Todd. I don't know what's really going on and I'm not getting drawn into these squabbles between you now, just because he's suddenly popular again. All I know is Landon believes he's finally gotten through to him and I doubt he's going to change that point of view just because I say so.

BLONDE
But he listens to you.

Megan raises an eyebrow in an "oh really?" kind of way.

BLONDE
Then what are we going to do?

MEGAN
[i]We[/i] aren't going to do anything. But if you want my advice, if you're really that desperate to be the United States Champion, you're going to have to go about it a different way. Everything is finally going smoothly again for Cucaracha Internacional. He's not going to want to rock the boat just because you might be jealous of Todd.

BLONDE
So what do you suggest?

MEGAN
Just ask yourself one simple question.

Megan points to the letters on Blonde's shirt.

MEGAN
What would Landon do?

Picking up the coffees, Megan walks off muttering again, this time something about "at least someone asks my advice". Left to muse over what Megan meant Blonde grabs his discarded coffee and sips thoughtfully.

Sign in to follow this