TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

BUG JAR II

Seriously, just do it. The short break would be good for you, and if it gets the tired back and forth stopped for even a little while then it'll be worth it.

There was the exception you mentioned on the first page, whatever it means, so I'm not counting on some permanent peace.

EHME- If nothing else, think of it as a favor the posters who lobbied to get you back, as you're making us look like even bigger assholes with your involvement in this "feud."

There was the exception you mentioned on the first page, whatever it means, so I'm not counting on some permanent peace.

EHME- If nothing else, think of it as a favor the posters who lobbied to get you back, as you're making us look like even bigger assholes with your involvement in this "feud."

You should know I got too much pride to say I lost in anything mang. He should stop responding to every post I make anyway because he's trolling, but he kisses the higher ups asses, so they problay wont do anything about it.

Regardless, even if I wanted to do it... I can't because I have to come to the forum atleast once to make my draft pick in the MLB All Time Mock Draft. I don't want to lose a pick over something dumb as this.

Regardless, even if I wanted to do it... I can't because I have to come to the forum atleast once to make my draft pick in the MLB All Time Mock Draft. I don't want to lose a pick over something dumb as this.

Oh god, that would be horrible!