TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect_Bo

Promo

Guest Perfect_Bo

It’s 2 in the morning, Alex is sleeping but the streets are still awake by the cursing and the hustling and the police or ambulance sirens. Inside the house, the apartment is dark, just the kitchen light is on. Bo always leaves that light on ever since living with his mama back then. She always said, “If you turn off the lights in the kitchen, you have no idea what kind of creatures might have been in your food and/or refrigerator.”

Down the hallway, pass Alex’s room there’s the master bedroom… Hell, they live in the ghetto, that’s the only bedroom Bo has besides Alex’s room. The door is slightly open and a light shines in there. The light keeps moving and it’s apparent that the T.V. is on. Inside the room both Bo, or should I say Chuck, and Lwanda and both sitting up watching T.V. and at the same time talking.

“So, you’re out… You quit? I never picture you of being much of a quitter.”

“I’m not a quitter ma, I’m just tired.”

“But you use to make a lot of money, I mean, you was always on the top, either main eventing or upper midcarding. You were always involved in something deep, what happen now?”

“Well, I was always involved in something deep, but it seems that I’m doing all the work. I’ve jobbed numerous times so the other person can go up, I tried to make people look good, the newbies, I do my best so they can be known. You know Sacred? He was a lost soul until he feuded with me and I got him over but right now everybody seems to lack the fire, lack the intensity that they once had. Besides, I’m not even considered to be the top in the fed. You know I’ve always been in this business to make it better, I bust my ass, sweat, and bled for this business and what happen, nothing. I’m tired of it, and I know I’m won of the top in the biz. I may not be the greatest wrestler in the world, but my determination and will power can beat anybody in that fed.”

“I know how you feel, not being noticed… Not being recognized by the people you want to be recognized.” Lwanda looks deep into Bo’s eyes and then she continued by saying: “You, I wanted to be noticed by you, and you left me in the dark with no light no switch of happiness, I was hopeless without your love and you was killing me softly.”

“I’ve always loved you, I just didn’t have time… I will always love you I just don’t know right now, at this moment if I will ever going to trust you. You betrayed me, the person that I trusted the most betrayed me, something that I thought will never happen, but it did. I love you Lwanda, I just can’t trust you.”

Lwanda takes a deep breath and shifts her body to face Bo and said: “I fully regret what I did. There’s no excuse I know that, I just hope you can forgive me.”

“I can forgive, I just can’t forget.”

“And I can understand that… Chucky?”

“Yeah.”

“Make love to me the way I know you can?”

Bo looks at her, the yearning, the desire, the fire mixed with depression and loneliness fills her eyes as he shifts his body to face her. They look at each other, Lwanda biting her lower lips as Bo right arm goes towards her face and with his hand he puts it on her cheek. Looking deep into her eyes as Lwanda curls her head to the right and grasped it with her left hand and kissed the palm of his right hand. He gets closer to her and they are inches away to kiss when…

{Ring, Ring, Ring}

“Oh hell nah” exhales Bo as he moves towards the other side to grab the phone.

“No, do get it, let it right.”

“Ma, it’s two in the morning, what if something happen to any of our families, I got to get it.

{Ring, Ring}

Bo reaches and picks it up and said: “Holla.”

--+--+--+--+--+--

Bo’s face changed from worried to anger. “What do you want man?”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“No man, I said I quit, I don’t want anything involving ya ass wipes.”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“I don’t give a fuck about contract, it’s over man… You know it yourself that you don’t need me so go fuck a rock.”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“What?”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“That’s all you want me to do?”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“Well, if that’s all you want, then I’ll think about it and I’ll give you a call before it aight? That’s the best I can do.”

--+--+--+--+--+--

“Aight, later Stubbs…”

Bo hangs up and puts the phone back into the socket. Bo looks back towards Lwanda and she said: “What did Stubbs want?”

“I really don’t want to talk about it now.”

“Why not?”

“Because…” Bo pulls down the blankets to expose his boxer’s that’s displaying his erect private area. Lwanda looks down and her eyes widen as a big ass smile emerges on her lips as she said: “Finally, I got you who have something more than 3 inches.”

Bo chuckles a bit as he gets closer to her and kisses her right on her lips, her mouth opens at the same time he does as their tongue touches for the first time since his return. His hands clutch the side of her neck and he pulls her towards him. He slides his hand down her side and clutches her breast as he slides his tongue towards her neck and begins to nibble on it. Lwanda looks up at the ceiling in ecstasy. Bo’s hand grabs the ending of her shirt (Wife beater) and lifts it up and over her head to expose her bare breast. His mouth goes towards her exposed breast as he licks on it softly. He shifts his position in a kneeling position as her hands goes inside of his boxers and clutches his throbbing penis wanting to inject himself into something warm. Bo stops kissing her breast and stood up looking at her as Lwanda lowers his boxer to take out his penis. She looks down as smiles as being 10 inches away his top can still touch her belly. She leans forward and begins to kiss his chest, slowly sliding her tongue to his stomach and finally reaching his penis as she begins to perform oral sex.

She continues to pleasure him orally; he pulls her up and lay her down as he slowly pulls down her panties. He gets on top of her and slowly penetrates his penis inside of her causing her to moan in pleasure and in pain. For the first time in like 6-7 months she’s getting pleasure as they make love for the first time since his return.

End

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Well, that's certainly the first time we've had a sex scene in the SWF.

SWF--now rated not just R, but XXX! Though, bizarre nookie aside, I am interested to see if Bo has some sort of surprise appearance planned for the PPV.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yes, yes... one could certainly call this a groundbreaking promo.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

I didn't actually read the promo, I was just wondering why you're promoing so much if you're fed up with this place? I'm not being smart, just wondering.

Talk to OC and Merc and get into one of their RP-feds. You'd be good there.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Wow...

Um... damn...

Does this mean...

:D

Just kidding. ^_^ I wouldn't do anything like that. It's too degrading to my character! :D

Pokemania's gettin' laid? That doesn't sound right...

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Pokemania getting laid is the biggest contradiction this side of Bo wanting to talk things out instead of knock teeth out.

Bo is a sex machine! Buh-larg!

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh god!

Wow....uhhhh...you certainly did something that hasn't been done before here in the SWF. I think I did a makeout/kissing scene with Sarah once, but never this far. So, I supposed there's something to be said for being ground breaking here. I can't really say that whether or not I liked it because, well...because I really don't know if I liked it. I think I'll have to let it sink in...

Da "only rated NC-17" H

Guest Insanityman

Well... Outcast has posted some NC 17 RP's once or twice... and I'm not sure if I liked it either, I'm leaning towards not, no offense I liked the promo. I don't think this is a step in the WF we need to make or even skim the surface of.

Guest Perfect_Bo

To answer your question Wilson... Even though I am truely fed up with this fed, this is the fed that I grew on... I really want this fed to go to the way I know they can... Go to the way that they were.

And for Insanity man, I think this is the only time I would write something like this... It's "What you may say" ground breaking. Maybe I went overboard, but sometimes you have to do that to make someone notice you and that's basically what I want, people to noticed me...

I think ever since I wrote those "shoot" promos people are wondering what else I'm going to say... I mean, that's my opinion, I may be wrong...

That's why I still write, so people can notice that I'm acutally good and shit, that even though I quit that I still try to show people what I am made off, that's all... Well, later

Chuck

Guest chirs3

I haven't commented promo to promo, but God damn Bo, this whole series has been one hell of a trip.

Although the end of this one was a bit awkward... let's just say this was one of those things where it's OK to try it maybe once, but not make it a recurring theme.

But still, you've really taken off, Bo.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

My first SWF promo that I read and I pick THIS one? :huh:

:D AWESOME :D

Guest Tyler McClelland
Well... Outcast has posted some NC 17 RP's once or twice... and I'm not sure if I liked it either, I'm leaning towards not, no offense I liked the promo.  I don't think this is a step in the WF we need to make or even skim the surface of.

This coming from a guy with provocative pictures in his signature...

EDIT - And yeah, I posted the original one, but I didn't go into explicit detail, I left it up to the mind... with vague references... :P

Guest Insanityman

Yeah, funny isn't it? I was -very- close to bash myself, but then that's not fun for you guys. But Bo this whole series is pretty damn good.

Guest Tyler McClelland

Okay then, just get off my lawn and we'll be fine. I need to put the fences up so... just get off.

You'd be INSANE to stay on the lawn, trust me!

Guest AnnieEclectic

Damn, I knew I should've gone farther with the Syd Sky - Annie E date promos.... :D

This is quite interesting, and it looks like when I finally return, there will be a bustling WF that I'll have to work hard to re-establish myself in. DAMN YOU PANDAS!

:D

-Annie

Guest Beingz0wningj00

You were established here in the WF?

*BURN*

Guest Tyler McClelland

Ouch.

That's an even better joke than when I said "I'll really write this time... I promise!"