TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wally Balls

Spaceman Ross vs. The Internet

Are you sure that top quote was me? I don't remember sending you two responses, but I do remember sending the second quoted message.

This might be difficult for you to understand, but I have never had a problem with you, so I was being polite with my answer. The fact is, you have been a terrible poster lately, and I cited the fact that you messaged someone who was not a moderator to fix something for you as an example of how bad you are at messageboarding. Thanks for the reply from the heart, though. It shows a passion and desire not seen here since the days of fishyswa or Pong Kong.

Roho is PongKong.

Are you sure that top quote was me? I don't remember sending you two responses, but I do remember sending the second quoted message.

This might be difficult for you to understand, but I have never had a problem with you, so I was being polite with my answer. The fact is, you have been a terrible poster lately, and I cited the fact that you messaged someone who was not a moderator to fix something for you as an example of how bad you are at messageboarding. Thanks for the reply from the heart, though. It shows a passion and desire not seen here since the days of fishyswa or Pong Kong.

Roho is PongKong.

WHOOSH~

Roho/Spaceman Ross/Pong Kong/King Ping/etc. are one and the same.

Harley Quinn is very good sports poster, but doesn't venture much outside of that area of the board. Czech hates him because he googles stats or something.

Also, I've had NO interaction with many of the people who voted for me, so I'm not sure where their hostility comes from.

Racism. We don't take to kindly to slopes 'round these parts.

Brother Mouzone, you're black and Canadian so I really don't have to listen to anything you say.

Also, I've had NO interaction with many of the people who voted for me, so I'm not sure where their hostility comes from.

Racism. We don't take to kindly to slopes 'round these parts.

No no no, we don't take kindly to hipsterfags 'round these here parts. Ohshi...

Bumped because Roho is currently raping the "Worst Poster '08 Round 2" thread. Take it here Raceman Sposs.

i thought it was MY gimmick to call myself the worst poster on TSM, say i don't care what others think, then carry on about it. CONSISTANCY PEOPLE.