TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Ban Anglesalt

Guest RobJohnstone

boy oh boy, for a person with the reputation of anglesault, he sure did complain alot about somebody doing the same thing to him that he has a rep for. Just though I would share that info

--Rob

Guest alfdogg

Yeah, because God knows YOU'RE the one to criticize one's reputation...

Guest benoitrules2000

What the hell did he do to everyone?

I can only support someone who's obviously such an angle fan.

Guest Incandenza

As much as it pains me to admit it, Rob Johnstone has a point about Anglesault (with 'u'). You cannot have a thread on cruiserweights without AS chiming on hating flippy-floppy armdrags; you cannot have an Angle thread without him going on about Angle being held down; if Angle has a match in which he wins without using one of his two primary finishers, then AS complains him being buried; etc. This happens ALL the time. Even when AS has a valid point, he runs it into the ground repeatedly, making it where it is difficult to give a shit about anything he says. How much lower would his post count be if you removed all his trolling about Angle, Edge, cruisers, Triple H, and Test? (And, if yesterday was any indication, we can look forward to numerous John Cena jokes involving the word "typewriter." Ho ho.) It is a safe bet that there would be a significant difference.

Guest RobJohnstone

thanks incadenza. Hey alfdawg, try not to critique me without having a valid arguement to do so. Thanks a bunch

--Rob

Guest alfdogg

Yeah, I don't have a valid argument. I guess the fact that you were banned from this board once isn't valid enough...

And btw...

alfdogg

not alfdawg

Thanks a bunch.

Guest Incandenza
Yeah, I don't have a valid argument.

But I do. Ouside of my speculation on his post count, everything I have said about Anglesault is true.

Guest RobJohnstone

the fact that I was banned has nothing to do with my reputation, because I was banned by accident. Get your facts straight, and then try to argue with me.

--Rob

Guest goodhelmet
As much as it pains me to admit it, Rob Johnstone has a point about Anglesault (with 'u'). You cannot have a thread on cruiserweights without AS chiming on hating flippy-floppy armdrags; you cannot have an Angle thread without him going on about Angle being held down; if Angle has a match in which he wins without using one of his two primary finishers, then AS complains him being buried; etc. This happens ALL the time. Even when AS has a valid point, he runs it into the ground repeatedly, making it where it is difficult to give a shit about anything he says. How much lower would his post count be if you removed all his trolling about Angle, Edge, cruisers, Triple H, and Test? (And, if yesterday was any indication, we can look forward to numerous John Cena jokes involving the word "typewriter." Ho ho.) It is a safe bet that there would be a significant difference.

This is one of the most accurate posts I have ever read on this board. Many intelligent and interesting conversations have been killed by AnglesaUlt. It makes WDI's decision to ban him appear more valid by the day.

Guest Anglesault
, we can look forward to numerous John Cena jokes involving the word "typewriter." Ho ho.) It is a safe bet that there would be a significant difference.

No, I've pretty much moved on to the man's total inability to throw a punch

Guest Kotzenjunge

Gee, I hope I don't have enough flaws to prompt such a thorough dressing-down of me.

Well, I do, but I don't show them on here. ^_^

Guest Hitman Jebus

SO...

Anglesault getting banned WHEN?

...make it soon please ;)

Guest GenerationNever
the fact that I was banned has nothing to do with my reputation, because I was banned by accident. Get your facts straight, and then try to argue with me.

--Rob

Actually, BPS banned you for posting flame baites in the WWE folder. Tony, another mod, informed me of this.

Guest RobJohnstone

generation, dude, please speak when you know what your talking about, first why are you in my business? secondly, if I was banned, and it wasn't accidental, why was I back the next day? Thanks bud

--Rob

Guest Tony149

Actually, Rob, you were banned due to complaints and flame baiting. You wouldn't have come back if other Mod didn't think you deserved a second chance.

I've already received 5 more complaints on you in the last 2 weeks.

Guest RobJohnstone

complaints for what, I have not "flame baited" in folders at all. IF you ask me I never "flame baited" in the first place. I can post what I want in NO hold barred right? as long as no racism, at least that's what i'm told.

--Rob

Guest GenerationNever

You flame baited on the WWE forum, there is NO denying that.

Guest Tony149

I already talked to Rob. He admitted he did that. You two should keep away from each other.

Guest TestKick

incadenza is completely right, but I don't think Anglesault should be banned because of that. He has a right to post, and give his opinions how he wants, no matter how annoying he is.

Guest GenerationNever

Do anyone know who Anglesalt is? If so, please tell me. I'm DYING to know.

Guest alfdogg

Anglesalt = HUNTER HAPPY HAIRYBALLZ.

It was in an old post from Cubano.

Guest Incandenza
No, I've pretty much moved on to the man's total inability to throw a punch

So you admit to trolling?

Guest Anglesault

It's not trolling. I'm just stating the truth. It's not MY fault that no one thinks anything vould be worng with John "Second Coming" Cena

Guest Anglesault
someone just get rid of the dude and move on.... WDI did.

WDI also went on to ban what, six people withing the next month or so, and when someone asked them for a valid reason, the response was. "Well, uhm, they trolled, but we deleted the thread, so we have no proof. And you eat poop" So I guess that could be moving on...

Guest GenerationNever

WDI is just like a developmental league for this board. In other words, they suck.

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Anglesault was banned on WDI for the same reason that people are considering banning him here: Flamebaiting, trolling, and ruining threads with his uselessness. I highly recommend you all ban him here as well. Not only did we try to talk to him about his behavior, but when we did so, he threw it in our face by deciding to act like a four year old and become even more annoying. Anglesault had his chance on WDI. It seems like he's had his chances here as well.

WDI also went on to ban what, six people withing the next month or so, and when someone asked them for a valid reason, the response was. "Well, uhm, they trolled, but we deleted the thread, so we have no proof. And you eat poop" So I guess that could be moving on...

Every person that is banned on WDI is banned for good reason, mostly the same reasons you were banned. We didn't delete the threads, either, we move them to the archives because we don't feel like having the closed threads floating around in the folders.

Sorry for intruding here, but I felt I ought to put my two cents into the situation as the Administrator of another board where Anglesault has caused problems.

Guest Anglesault
We didn't delete the threads, either, we move them to the archives because we don't feel like having the closed threads floating around in the folders.

Bullshit. You banned Angle-Plex like a month and a half after that Invasion for "trolling in a thread." when someone asked to see the thread, it was no where to be found. The thread where I got banned the second time just dissapeared. You just ban people when you feel like it. And then, if it happenes to be someone you like, (Bradley Dub otiz) you unban them.