TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Superstar

WCW Announce Teams

Guest The Superstar
How about Tenay, Bobby, and Tony putting over Rodman and Malone doing very basic moves like leapfrogs and armdrags as if they were the second coming of Ric Flair.

They were right! That tag team performance was so awe-inspiring, it garnered a -*** rating from yours truly.

The only thing that saved it from being lower was seeing Hogan STRUT~!

Guest Some Guy

Oh come now Superstar, that match was easily -**** even with the STRUT~! to bring up the level.

Guest Sandman9000

Sad part is, DDP still thinks that having Karl Malone and Jay Leno wrestle was a good idea.

Guest genius1591

WCW ANNOUNCING TEAM GET AN A+ IN MY BOOK. MY FAVOURITE MOMENT WAS ON THOSE MID-90'S SATURDAY NIGHT'S WHEN DUSTY USED TO TALK ABOUT GOING TO THE PAYWINDOW.

Guest M Nyland

Say Genius...if you don't shut up i'm going to hunt you down, rip the skin off your face and shove it down your throat...

People say I shouldn't kill 6 year olds...but this time it would be worth it...

Guest M Nyland

well this isn't the post for you to act like a fucktard....but i don't see that rule being followed too closely now do I......

Guest LesnarLunatic

Nyland:

did you miss the 700 post thread that all of this board united to ream Zach Alex Casey before?

Guest cabbageboy

I always thought Heenan's comment about "whose side is Hogan on?" was actually kinda cool. I mean, Heenan hated Hogan in the storyline anyway, so he would naturally say something of that nature. At the worst Heenan made Hogan seem suspicious about 10 seconds before he turned heel.

In my view the worst announcing ever was Cole at WM 15, where he said to call the 1-900 number to hear an interview with the New WWF champion.....but the Austin/Rock match hadn't taken place yet!

Guest M Nyland

actually....I caught that....but remember... I post in every thread.....and that little numbskull is the funniest guy I've ever seen...

really...uh.....really...uh....um....

RVD RULEZ! *marks out and runs away...another day...another hundred posts*

Guest Mattdotcom

Funny thing: Genius calls us all fags, which we all know is a British term for cigarettes. What's so funny about that, you ask?

Genius wants to smoke us! Oh, I love the NHB Forum...