TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ed Wood Caulfield

HD: P.R. promo

Place this short segment right after the first segment of the show, please.

The camera cuts to the backstage area. Tha Puerto Rican enters the arena to the cheers of the fans. PRL is wearing his Puerto Rican flag bandana on his head, sunglasses, an earring in his left ear, a gold chain around his neck, an unbuttoned white collar shirt, a $500 Rolex watch on his right wrist, black dress pants with a leather belt and black dress shoes. He is carrying his black gym bag. P.R. is walking straight to his locker room when he gets stopped by Josh Matthews. PRL mumbles. 

JOSH MATTHEWS
P.R.! P.R.! What brings you here tonight? 

THA PUERTO RICAN
Well, I AM a member of the One And Only AngleSault Thread roster, dumbass! Why else would I be here!? 

J. MATH
But you’re not scheduled for a match tonight! 

THA PUERTO RICAN
So? Tha Puerto Rican does whatever he wants, WHENEVER he wants! And besides, I have a VERY SPECIAL REASON for being here tonight! You see, it just so happens that tonight is the night where I reveal my grand AngleMania plan! All of the pieces are in place, finally. Tonight, Tha Puerto Rican will walk down The People’s Ramp, slide into The People’s Ring, and in front of all of The Lightning Bolts inside of the arena and watching on TVs all around the world on Tha Puerto Rican’s show, HeldDOWN~!, I will reveal what I have in store for AngleMania VIII Sunday April 5, 2009 from the Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana! Trust me, Todd, you and all of these people will like what I’ve got in mind! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to get ready. THE CHAMP HAS SPO-KUN~!!!

Tha Puerto Rican walks away. Josh Matthews looks on. The crowd cheers loudly.

Sign in to follow this