TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
10 Pounds

XBLA Community Games

Are there any of those games good?

I have yet to buy one, I've downloaded a few trials but there hasn't been one that made me want to spend 200 points on it. A lot of them look like rehashes of classics (Pong, Gradius, Tetris), applications (TV, sounds or rumble adjustors) or just look ridiculous and have bad idea written all over it (Rumble massager).

I don't expect community games to have SOTN-like quality, but there are surely some good games out there. Any title actually worth 5 bucks?

Well I only really play 3 community games. Texas Hold 'em, Uno and Bomberman. Anybody who has played bomberman will tell you how much it is worth.

As for the other two if you like poker and if you like Uno then well worth the points.

Well I only really play 3 community games. Texas Hold 'em, Uno and Bomberman. Anybody who has played bomberman will tell you how much it is worth.

As for the other two if you like poker and if you like Uno then well worth the points.

Those are Arcade games, not Community games.

Those are Arcade games, not Community games.

Yeah I just noticed the thread was about the homebrew community games.