TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

WWE Monday Night RAW Commercial Free and Live!

Raw is Trump

Tonight, appearing on the show he just purchased, Donald Trump will present the first-ever commercial-free Raw. What other surprises will Raw's new owner have in store for the WWE Universe?

Last man standing

New Raw owner Donald Trump decreed that Randy Orton defend the WWE Title tonight against Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match - the match type that saw The Game shatter The Viper's collarbone at One Night Stand last year.

So far thats it as far as previews I expect a good show though. What with the ratings not doing so well and the stock price taking a hit they should pull out all the stops. First time in forever that I will be watching live because I won't have to tivo the commercials out so I'm excited

Wow, halfway through the show and I'm the 1st to comment. This is sad. Maybe it is time to take this thing off life support. Anyway, it's seeming like its going smoothly so far, and im really glad that they put the LMS at the 10:00 slot so that Vince's farewll address will probably be the overrun, and i think Ric Flair will then be brought in as the GM.

It def. wasnt a bad show by any means, but i think the Trump storyline ended prematurely, and im thinking they actually might go with Trump VS. McMahon at WM 26. Reason i say this is because Trump was going to talk about WM before Vince came out, then Vince said that if he ever sees Donald on his turf again, he'll whip his ass. I really dont want this to happen, but i fear it will.

WrestleMania's a long, long way away. I think they aborted the storyline after all of the recent backlash over the fact it's just an angle, and WWE presented it as a genuine sale to Trump.

The show was a lot of fun for me, I must admit. The LMS match was a good one, although a little predictible given how close we are to the next PPV. I was saddened not to see Kofi or MVP on the show, but they're on Superstars this week so no harm done. Would have liked to see The Hart Dynasty too but they had to build towards Legacy/Colons. I'm glad we got some more Orton/McMahon continuity too, would have been odd for Vince to be a heel and then back up Randy. Good ending to the show with HHH attacking Orton, hopefully this leads to Orton retaining the title this Sunday.

Oh, and I marked out for Santino and Santina appearing at the same time.

It is a long ways away, but the way they were interepting it with Vince saying "Don't come back on my turf, or ill whip your ass" and Trump slapping him after that, i think thats what there gunning for, which is really sad if they are. I don't think anybody here wants 2 63 year old men "wrestle" at the biggest PPV of the year.

Also during Raw, John Cena threw his hat into the audience. The fan who caught the hat threw it back at Cena was then ejected from the arena. It's interesting to note that during his promo with the Miz, Cena referenced the surviving the Hammerstein Ballroom. He was talking about the riotous anti-Cena crowd from the ECW One Night Stand Pay-Per-View (2006) where he dropped the WWE title to Rob Van Dam. Before that match, Cena threw his shirt into the audience and the audience member who caught it also threw the shirt back into the ring at Cena. That fan was not ejected.

RAW scored a 4.5 rating, the highest rating since February 6, 2006

Give the people no commercials and a ppv main event match and they watch huh go figure