TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

HD: Jade vs. Morgan

Backstage, Bohemoth is looking cool and crisp as ever as he walks through the hallways. Raising his orange tinted sunglasses in a greeting to one member of staff, Bo ducks right and enters his locker room... and freezes. Because there, in front of him, lies a pile of shredded fabric. Arms and pockets of what were clearly suits, torn and ripped to pieces in the middle of his locker room. Bohemoth kneels down and picks up a few of the pieces, examining them as if he doesn't believe what he's seeing, before angrily throwing them aside and marching right back out of the room in a rage.

COLE
Oh wow. Somebody has gotten into Bohemoth's clothing, which is tantamount to a death warrant! And no prizes for guessing who's likely to be behind it.

COACH
Maybe it was moths? I hear they're pretty bad in Conneticut.

COLE
I think we both know who's responsible and more importantly, I think Bohemoth knows.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall... and it is for the OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP!!

"Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name

Boys call you sexy (What's up, sexy)
And you don’t care what they say
See, every time you turn around
They screamin' your name"

The lights flash purple and often as "When I Grow Up" by The Pussycat Dolls hits, bringing out the ever-popular challenger. A little tense, Jade takes a sharp intake of breath and jumps about on the stage trying to get her mind in the right place before she walks to the ring tagging outstretched hands.

BUFFER
Introducing first, the challenger. Now residing in Los Angeles, California. The second generation starlet with a heart of gold and former OAOAST Women's Champion... ladies and gentlemen, "LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA"... JJJJAAAAAAADDEEEEEE... RRRRROOOOODDEEEEEEZZZZZZ - DDUUUUUUUUUNNCCAAAAAAAAAANN!!!!!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Former Women's Champion, who until tonight has never gotten a one on one rematch with the girl who beat her at AngleMania VII, Morgan Nerdly. But that changes here tonight.

COACH
The whole reason Jade never got a rematch is because she was too scared to ask for one. And can you blame her? She befriended Morgan and then cast her off, threw her to the curb. She already got zapped once, I'd consider that getting off lightly.

Sliding demurely into the ring, Jade climbs onto the middle turnbuckle to wave to the crowd.

COLE
You have to wonder where Jade's mind is tonight, a lot going on with her friends and especially he family lately.

[i]GO!

To un-explain the unforgivable,
Drain all the blood and give the kids a show.
By streetlight this dark night,
A séance down below.
There are things that I have done,
You never should ever know!

And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.
And without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now.[/i]

Charges of electricity scream down on an entrance stage that’s carpeted by dark blue lights. On the numerous video screens throughout the venue images of flashes of electrical bolts find their way onto screen. After the final violent bolt of electricity touches down on stage the entrances door rip apart to showcase Morgan Nerdly. Stalking slowly to the ring, Morgan's eyes scowl at the girl she once called friend, gripping onto her Women's Title belt as if it were some kind of comfort blanket.

BUFFER
And, her opponent. From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... she is the current reigning and defending OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION!! Prepare for [i]SHOCK[/i] and awe from MMMOOOOOOORRRRRGGAAAAAAANN... NNEEEERRRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
The unbalanced and unstable 19 year old Women's Champion, dangerous and volatile. We ask where Jade's head is at, but who knows where Morgan's is? Especially with the manipulation Lorelei DeCenzo's been carrying out on her lately. And in three nights at The Great Angle Bash, scheduled to be Morgan going one on one with Sophie, which will be for the Women's Title assuming Morgan can get past Jade tonight.

COACH
And no surprise, Josie trying to throw a spanner in the works before Sunday with this match. I'll betcha Jade don't want no part of this, Josie just needed a big ol' wrench to throw out there.

Morgan hands over her Women's Title and starts pacing back and forth in her corner. Jade is given a look at the belt but seems more worried with what Morgan's doing.

*DINGDINGDING*

The bell sounds and Morgan continues pacing, seemingly muttering away to herself.

COLE
Morgan... maybe psyching herself up?

COACH
Or maybe she's [i]psychoing[/i] herself up.

COLE
Very good, thank you Coach.

Confused and a little concerned, Jade slowly approaches Morgan. Suddenly, letting out a shriek, the Women's Champion rushes forward and grabs hold of Jade's hair, violently shaking her head back and forth. After the initial shock Jade strikes Morgan in the chest to break her hold, then pops her in the jaw with a forearm shot! And another!

COLE
Boy, I think Jade knew she was in a fight before the bell rang but she's certainly not shying away from it!

Morgan is the one who's shocked now and as she nurses her jaw, Jade grabs her by the arm and whips her to the ropes. Leaving her feet, a leaping clothesline from Jade hooks Morgan down! Fired up all of a sudden, Jade waves Morgan back to her feet and knocks her down with a second clothesline. Morgan crawls into a corner and Jade follows right behind, but suddenly has a pang of conscience as Morgan wraps herself protectively around the bottom turnbuckle.

COLE
Morgan suddenly wants no part of this one!

Hesitating over whether to attack, Jade can't bring herself to and she lets Morgan up.

COLE
A little compassion on the part of the challenger.

COACH
Oh sure, where was that compassion when Morgan tried to befriend her?

Suprised at being allowed up, Morgan is slow to get to her feet. Jade eventually moves back towards Morgan, which is when the Women's Champion reaches out and pulls Jade into the turnbuckles! After a moment's pause looking down at her work, Morgan covers Jade...

No!

Unlike her opponent, Morgan doesn't allow Jade to get back up, kicking her into the corner and then stomping away. Morgan backs into the middle of the ring and runs at Jade, delivering a low dropkick against the bottom turnbuckle.

COACH
This is what Lorelei's talking about. This is Morgan Nerdly. She's ruthless and he's dangerous, that's what's making her the Women's Champion.

COLE
Well that's fine in the heat of competition. But when she's attacking innocent members of staff, that's a different story.

Morgan throws Jade face-first to the mat, hitting the ropes and delivering another low dropkick, this time to Jade's face as she gets to all fours! Morgan covers again...

Kickout!

Waiting for Jade to get back up, Morgan crouches behind her, harsh eyes fixed on her challenger. The crowd will Jade back to her feet, neglecting to tell her that Morgan is waiting for her to turn around.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

A knifedge chop from Morgan connects.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

But Jade lets out a shout and lashes right back out at an unsuspecting Morgan! Chest stinging, a vengeful spite spills out of Morgan...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and she lashes out at Jade again. Morgan hasn't even finished growling before Jade retaliates...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...chopping Morgan again! And then catching her with a quick forearm smash. Holding Morgan behind the head, Jade delivers a firmer forearm shot and the Women's Champion is staggered. Another forearm, almost causing Morgan's legs to collapse underneath her.

COLE
Those fighting Duncan genes starting to kick in!

Despite being groggy, Morgan growls under her breath again. And in her rage, she actually encourages her opponent to hit her again! Ever obedient, Jade paws her with an open left hand. Then paws her with an open right. With a guttural shout, Jade then pulls a 360... but Morgan sees the spinning clothesline coming and ducks underneath, carrying herself into the ropes. Recovering her feet, Jade tries another clothesline, but Morgan ducks again. She comes back off the far ropes and leaves her feet looking for a crossbody, but Jade catches her opponent's slender frame and turns it into a POWERSLAM!!

NO!

COLE
Nearfall for the former Women's Champion!

Jade backs into a corner and goes up to the middle rope, set to take a rare risk. Back up, Morgan's eyes narrow and she charges looking to knock Jade off the turnbuckles. Jade sticks out a zebra stripe foot out though, causing Morgan to run right into it. Pushing up on the top rope, Jade sits herself on the Champion's shoulders and pushes off with a Victory Roll...

NO!

The would-be cheerleader leads the cheers of the Conneticut crowd and she hits the ropes. Morgan surprises Jade by pulling a 180 and catching her in the jaw with a back elbow! Reaching back, Morgan then snapmares Jade over with more than a hint of a hairpull, backing up and kicking Jade HARD between the shoulder blades!

COLE
Ooh!

COACH
IT'S GOOD!

Morgan forces Jade down and pins her...

No!

Morgan sits Jade up and kicks her in the back again. Dropping to a knee, she then applies a rear chinlock, knee placed in the back. As Jade refuses to submit, eyes turn away from the ring, and boos begin to rumble as down the aisle walks an emotionless LEON RODEZ!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COACH
Uh-oh.

COLE
Leon Rodez? I don't know what reason he's got for being out here, but I know that I don't like the looks of it. What twisted motive has Leon got on his mind? Our Women's Title match will continue when we come back!

[b]*COMMERCIAL BREAK*[/b]

When we come back, we find new fight in Jade as she tries to rally back on the Women's Champion. Stood in front of the announce table, Leon watches on, no change in his emotion whatsoever. Striking her repeatedly, Jade comes off the ropes and looks to take Morgan down with a clothesline. Morgan ducks underneath the line and wraps her hand around Jade's throat, sweeping her legs with a modified STO takedown! Morgan turns to Leon, distraced by his appearance. But when Leon barely acknowledges the fact he's being looked at, Morgan turns away and she hooks a leg...

NO!

Morgan sits up and rages at the referee, furious she didn't get the three count. Leon doesn't flinch, but the referee sure does.

COLE
What a competitive match we're seeing, for the OAOAST Women's Championship. Jade has really taken the fight to her unpredictable opponent so far. But a dark cloud has been hanging over us since just before the break, thanks to the presence of Leon Rodez, who's been watching this match very closely.

COACH
Jaded much? A guy comes out to watch his niece fight for the Women's Title and here you are goin' all PI on us, talking about alterior motives and stuff?

COLE
Does that look like a man who's routing his niece on?

Leon continues to watch blankly, as Morgan now lashes out at Jade in the corner. After repeated punches Morgan is forced to back away by the referee. She whips Jade across the ring and into the opposite corner, following after her with a running shoulder to the midsection.

"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"
"LET'S GO JADE!"

Letting the crowd get to her, Morgan starts screaming at them to "shut up". Not in an angry way, more in desperation.

COACH
These people are making a mistake. They're getting Morgan angry... and you won't like her when she's angry!

COLE
This isn't a laughing matter Coach. Quite frankly, this young girl has some personal issues that she needs attention for and that's not something to hold against her or use as a stick to beat her with. The problem is, she doesn't seem to [i]want[/i] that help.

Looking flustered, Morgan throws Jade to the ropes and ducks her head. But she does so way too early, allowing Jade to stop and kick her in the shoulder. Morgan lashes out with a wild clothesline, but Jade ducks and throws a Front Dropkick to knock the runt of the Nerdly litter down. Scrambling to her feet, Morgan is hit with a second Front Dropkick. Back up again and Jade goes for a third... but Morgan steps back and lets Jade fall on the back of her head, then traps her in a Boston Crab!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
A NICE counter move from Morgan!

Jade shouts in pain as the pressure is put on back. Even this, not enough to draw any reaction from Leon. Luckily for Jade, she's near to the ropes and manages to reach out for the bottom one before any lengthy damage can be done.

COLE
Morgan has focused a lot of offence on that back and Jade might be lucky to have escaped there.

Picking Jade back up, a scowl forms on Morgan's face. Her spite is directed at the crowd, as she tells them to say goodbye to Jade before picking her up on her shoulders.

COLE
Uh-oh, Morgan looking to adminster Shock & Awe!

Morgan gets Jade up on her shoulders and tries to throw her...

...but Jade escapes down the back and rolls Morgan up...

NO!

COLE
Oh! Almost had her!

COACH
What a fluke that would have been.

Cutting into Jade's chest with a kick, Morgan is frustrated. She grabs hold of Jade's hair and pulls her in, trying for another fireman's carry. Jade fights Morgan off this time and shoves her towards the ropes. Morgan hangs on and stops herself. But she suddenly gets a rush of blood and with a scream, she charges at Jade anyway, Jade charging right back at her and hooking Morgan to the canvas with a hooking sleeper drop!!

COLE
SWEET DREAMS, MORGAN NERDLY!

Jade drops herself on top...

3...NO!!

COLE
And AGAIN, so close to a new Women's Champion! Jade is beginning to get on a roll.

COACH
Morgan wasn't prepared for this. She's been preparing for Sophie all week and then she gets this curveball thrown at her. No wonder she feels like the world's against her!

Jade picks Morgan up, scooping her for a slam. Morgan escapes and yanks Jade down by the hair, stacking her on her shoulders for a pin...

Kickout!

Both girls are back up and it's Jade who strikes, catching Morgan with a surprise Jawbreaker. Jade draws off the crowd again and she comes off the ropes. Morgan manages to cut Jade off with a weary boot to the gut though. Grabbing onto Jade's purple cheerleader outfit, Morgan throws Jade towards the turnbuckles looking to give herself a second to recover. Blocking a collision with the turnbuckles, Jade gives Morgan none of the time she wants, luring Morgan into a charge and sidestepping, causing the Women's Champion to clatter into the turnbuckles. As Morgan stumbles backwards, Jade then throws herself up and connects with the E!ziguri, right to the face!

COLE
Caught her!

For the first time Leon reacts, starting to inch forward. Morgan rolls through to her feet and Jade sees her opportunity, hooking Morgan around the chin from behind and sitting out with the reverse x-factor!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
GOT IT FROM MY MOMMA, NEW CHAMPION...

Jade hooks onto Morgan's legs to pin her down...

...but there's no count, because Leon Rodez has calmly climbed into the ring and stands in the corner, arms folded, staring right past the referee who's gesturing for him to leave the ring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

The referee's demands to leave fall on deaf ears, Leon treating him as if he weren't even there. Making no effort to actually distract him, but doing an excellent job of it. Suddenly, the crowd erupt, for the arrival of BOHEMOTH, pissed off and marching to the ring!

COACH
[i]This[/i] is what this is!

COLE
It's a scheme, just like I thought! Leon's costing his niece the Women's Title and it's all to draw out Bohemoth!

COACH
Worked too, huh?

Bohemoth stomps around ringside and reaches into the ring, grabbing hold of Leon's ankle and pulling him out of the ring! The crowd erupt, expecting Bohemoth to lay Leon to waste. But he doesn't. So Leon SLAPS HIM!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Visibly shaking, Bohemoth's eyes widen. On the brink of an explosion, he turns back around, seething. Jade has been distracted by all this and before Bohemoth can react, she screams over the ropes at him not to do anything... before screaming again as she's yanked away, pulled up onto the shoulders and hit with SHOCK & AWE BY MORGAN!! Cover...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
I don't believe it! Morgan Nerdly has stolen this one!

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, your winner of the match and STILL OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION... MMOOOOOORRGGAAAAAAANN... NNEEEEERRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Grabbing her belt, Morgan sits on her knees confused at what's unfolding in front of her. And she wants no part of it, rolling out of the ring and heading to the back. Bohemoth looks shocked on Jade's behalf at what happened. Not shocked, Leon smiles on himself. And when Bohemoth spots this, he sees red and GRABS LEON BY THE THROAT!

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

COACH
Here we go, here we go!

Bohemoth grips Leon's throat tightly, but can't bring himself to do anymore than that, fighting the urge to do so with Jade still in the corner of his eye. Sensing weakness Leon, who is putting up no sort of defence, slaps Bohemoth's hand away. Still Bohemoth doesn't bite...

...UNTIL LEON SPITS RIGHT IN HIS FACE!!!!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

COLE
Oh my God!

Wiping the phlegm from his face, Bohemoth has finally had enough AND LAYS OUT LEON WITH A HUGE CLOTHESLINE!!!!

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COLE
GOOD! Did Leon Rodez deserve that or what!?

COACH
He deserved it, but he was asking for it, literally! He got what he wanted!

COLE
Well they say be careful what you wish for and Leon may be about to add that to his list of dreary proverbs right now!

Not done yet, Bohemoth drops to a knee and mounts Leon, delivering hard right hands to the head. With no signs of stopping! After at least a dozen punches, Bohemoth hauls Leon off the ringside floor and throws him face-first into the ringpost, sending Leon spilling to the floor again! Crawling towards the barricade, Leon is hardly on one knee before Bohemoth sprints towards him and delivers a FACEWASH KICK, smashing Leon's face into the barrier!!

COLE
This is getting ugly in a hurry!

COACH
Well Bohemoth better enjoy this while it lasts, because he'll be regretting it for a long time to come!

Dragging Leon's lifeless body back up, Bohemoth props him against the barricade while he smashes him with more right hands. Leon is slumped all the way down to his knees, Bohemoth then grabbing Leon's head and slamming it back against the barricade! And again! Bohemoth then just hauls Leon right across the arena floor with a throw, so forceful Leon does at least two full rolls.

COLE
Bohemoth letting out weeks of pent up rage.

Bohemoth drags Leon back up again...

*THUD!*

...bouncing his head off of the announce table!

*THUD!*

...and a second time! Sending bodies scurrying, Bohemoth then grabs a steel chair...

*CRACK!*

...AND DROPS LEON WITH A SHOT TO THE HEAD!!!!!

"YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Bohemoth throws the chair away, breathing heavily in his furious state. But just when he seems to be done, he grabs hold of Leon's shirt and begins to drag him up again.

COLE
Well I hope it was worth it, Leon.

COACH
I could say the same to Bohemoth.

COLE
...right now, I think we better get the hell out of here!

Scooping Leon up in his arms, Bohemoth glares out. And positioned on the floor, he turns to Sofa Central before swinging him around...

...out...

...and DOWN ONTO THE ANNOUNCE TABLE~!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The table doesn't break and barely gives, leaving Leon damn near bent in half over the front of it, completely wrecked. Bohemoth stands over him and grabs onto the shirt again, ready to do even more damage. When suddenly, a hand grabs his arm. Turning around, Bo finds Jade, sobbing and pleading with him to stop. Bohemoth looks at her for a few seconds and seems to calm. But then, he looks back at Leon... and drags him off the table again, to a monster cheer from the crowd!! He sets Leon up for a Powerbomb, ignoring Jade's pleas as he takes Leon up...

*KERAAAASSSHHHH!!!*

....AND DRIVES HIM RIGHT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE AT THE SECOND TIME OF ASKING!!!!!

"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"
"HOLY SHIT!"

Referees and officials are too late to stop Bohemoth and they flock out to make sure he goes no further, as well as to check on Leon.  And among them is Jade, climbing over the table wreckage and kneeling at her uncle's side distraught.

Bohemoth is backed up by the officials, with other officials waving for help. The Meterosexual Monster finally starts to calm, not listening to the referees telling him to leave, but definately when Jade starts to scream at him to "GO AWAY!". It's only when Jade yells "YOU PROMISED NOT TO DO THIS!" that realisation suddenly sinks in to Bohemoth at what he's just done and his hands raise to his head. His attempts to apologise just earn him more shouts to "GO AWAY" though and Bohemoth eventually listens, now angry at himself as he's tracked by referees while marching to the back, passing a stretcher being wheeled to ringside.

"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"
"BO - HE - MOTH!"

With Jade looking on in concern, Leon is tended to and placed on the stretcher, officials picking through the wreckage of the announce table to get to him. As Leon is transfered onto the stretcher, the crowd show their compassion for his fate by booing him. Jade grips onto Leon's hand and follows along with the stretcher as it's wheeled towards the back.

And despite the pain, despite the punishment, and despite the booing crowd... somehow, some way... as the stretcher passes the camera, a pained [i]smile[/i] can be seen on Leon's face.

Sign in to follow this