TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

GAB feedback

Nice hot opener for the tag titles. Loved Bosley's antics at the end.

Likely upset about being barred from ringside, Morgan takes it out on Sophie. I wonder who can take the belt from her at this point?

The Moneygang goes to AngleSlam thanks to an assist from VICE. Could it be a rematch of AngleMania?

Nice pre-match promo by Leon.

And an even better match. Brutal stuff, and the finish guarantees more to come, which I certainly welcome.

I don't think we've still got an explanation why Tommy G is after Cortez, but I'm interested to find out. Very impressive debut.

And the night ends with the crowning of a new World champion. Didn't expect Krista's reign to end so soon, but it's understandable with that finish. Where do we go from here with these two?

MOTN: Leon vs Bohemoth

LOTN: Not really a quote, but the visual of Bosley running around the ring screaming "no homo" while the referee tries to check his tights is pretty funny.

I just realized the GAB didn’t have a logo. That’s gotta be the first time in a long time.

Now onto the show, a really good one at that.

Women’s Title: Vintage Morgan here. Human one second, inhumane the next.

Leon Rodez vs. Bo: I’m liking this new Leon. He’s like our Chris Jericho right now. I guess that makes Bo his bigger Rey! Helluva match. Can’t wait for the rematch.

Tommy G. vs. Todd Cortez: Impressive first outing for Tommy G. And a job well done by LIM. He fit right in, which isn’t hard to do here. :lol: Although I'm not sure if it's been explained why he's targeting Cortez (my OAOAST memory is bad), I did add a promo from him on last week's HD.

War Games: As usual, Alf delivers in a gimmick match. Loved the sharpshooter/triangle choke finish. How he was able to finish this in a day and a half I don‘t know. I‘d go nuts trying to do that!

Theodore Moneymaker vs. Krista: So ends the reign of our second ever female World Champion. Great match with a wild finish.

Match of the Night: Leon vs. Bo

Quote of the Show: “I like Sophie because she ain’t got hairy armpits like a lot of French girl, you raise another French girl’s hand in victory and you got a god damn tragedy! But she wears pants, so maybe she got them hairy legs, out lookin like cousin it beneath them track pants. Makes a man sick.” -- Coach

Sign in to follow this