TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

Micheal Vick is Back

Vick "will be considered for full reinstatement and to play in regular-season games by Week 6 based on the progress he makes in his transition plan," the statement said. Week 6 of the NFL season is in October.

Vick may participate in practices, workouts and meetings and may play in his club's final two preseason games under the conditions of his reinstatement, the league said.

Personally I think this is long over due and he should really be renstated for week 1. I don't think what he did was that bad, I mean I love dogs but I don't value them over humans. Its a whole lot of dick wagging for Rodger Goodell to suspend him for pretty much 5 more games after he went to jail for 2 years for his "crime."

You're a dumb fuck. Vick is a dumb nigger and I mean that in the worst way possible. You can't just look at what he did in terms of just dog fighting. This was a person that tortured dogs, made them fight, when they lost inhumanely killed them, lied about it to the commish, the FBI and the Falcons, gambled on dog fights (which is illegal) used his personal fortune to bankroll killing dogs and probably would have continued to kill dogs if he hadn't gotten caught. If you think dogfighting (people who abuse animals usually go on to humans. See: Manson and Dahmer) and what he did isn't that bad, you're a fucking moron. Grow the fuck up.

Animals get killed all the time every day we mass murder cows, chickens, bugs, ect. no one gives a fuck, someone does something to a "cute" animal they are suddenly a serial killer?

What he did isn't something to be commended or anything but as I said he has paid his debt to society by going to jail and I don't believe he should be punished further because of wanting to prove a point about the integrity of the league.

Oh and someone with the name Nigger has no right to be telling anyone to "grow up" you horrible racist peice of shit. Your sole goal for quite sometime has been to try to evoke hate through your shocking name and ignorance so why don't you give it a rest as your just a waste of space.

Thanks for whatever you did there franshie but I don't need your help dealing with someone like that that is just trolling for a reaction

A little harmless shit talking is no big deal making the whole basis of your existance to make rasist remarks is a little different